Mark Guidi/Jim Duffy - Why are Celtc Players Never Cited?

Superrangers

If you are looking in and we know there is every chance you will, it’s time to stop your pish and deflection.

There is the question right there. Why are Celtc players never cited?

Stop deflecting by saying that Clare Whyte is there as a Compliance expert, stop your pish about Celtc having more of the ball and so they go into fewer tackles. The facts of the matter are that they are allowed to commit many times the the number of offences we are to achieve cards.

The fact also remains that they are never pulled up by the serial Catholics in the compliance officer role. The evidence is there. They do commit bad fouls. Only last week we had Brown’s disgraceful assault in the HIV’s player, Simunovic’s elbow and Burke’s dive (rumour has it he’s still falling now).

So there you have it, despite your lies and subterfuge, Celtc do commit offences that are as bad, if not worse than other sides but why are they not pulled up?

The floor is yours gentlemen.

Is this the lad on Clyde that goes mental whenever anyone dare question Browns ability as a football?

If so he's a clown.

Is this the lad on Clyde that goes mental whenever anyone dare question Browns ability as a football?

If so he's a clown.

Yes. I was in a taxi going to the pub with a mate a couple of weeks ago and even he commented on how incredibly upset the host was getting when someone called in to say that scott Brown "wasn't all that".

Guidi is deranged, was either last week or week before he couldn’t decide who the better player was between Barry Ferguson and Scott Brown. This in itself tells you everything you need to know
Wow..!! That's just Incredible, lying through his teeth and he knows it.

A lad phoned the other night and put this exact point to the two of them. The reply from Guidi was wheres the facts.

Obvs the guy that phoned could not run them off the top of his head but it would be good if somebody knew all the situations where Celtic had benefited from the disciplinary system but thats some amount of work.

The host did give the guy the chance to come back on if he had the facts of each incident.

Guidi is deranged, was either last week or week before he couldn’t decide who the better player was between Barry Ferguson and Scott Brown. This in itself tells you everything you need to know

I mean that's just ridiculous. Words fail me how people get a platform to spout such pish

"and how many of the 9 citings for Rangers players were deserved? You don't know do you? You need to get your facts straight before you come on and say those kind of things"

Mark Guidi says as he smugly avoids the actual point by several miles.

This is why
DRBiW67X0AAYHpV.jpg

If you are looking in and we know there is every chance you will, it’s time to stop your pish and deflection.

Stop deflecting by saying that Clare Whyte is there as a Compliance expert, stop your pish about Celtc having more of the ball and so they go into fewer tackles. The facts of the matter are that they are allowed to commit many times the the number of offences we are to achieve cards.

The fact also remains that they are never pulled up by the serial Catholics in the compliance officer role. The evidence is there. They do commit bad fouls. Only last week we had Brown’s disgraceful assault in the HIV’s player, Simunovic’s elbow and Burke’s dive (rumour has it he’s still falling now).

So there you have it, despite your lies and subterfuge, Celtc do commit offences that are as bad, if not worse than other sides but why are they not pulled up?

Surely you mean 19th Century Terrorists?

Mark Guidi's main problem is that he may piss off the wrong caller someday (which given his attitude and general demeanour when conversing with "fans" on SSB is no surprise) its fine if you don't give a monkey's, being cavalier when you have no opposition. But that's the thing, they think that they are genuinely the majority. Dangerous road to go down.

I remember when Barry and the bully Bellamy arrived in Scotland during the same window Guidi argued with a straight face that Bellamy’s arrival was great for Scottish football and Barry’s return showed a lack of ambition.

He is so twisted with hate he either doesn’t know or doesn’t care that his arguments are incoherent.

Last edited:
you have got to be fucking joking, seriously o_O

I happened to hear Jim Duffy on Clyde the other night while I was on way to a hospital visit and he said something along the lines of " most games Sellik play they have 65% or 70% possession which maybe accounts for why Sellik are bottom of cited list ". Yep nothing to do with Brown being a thug , Gordon Kung Fu kicks at opponents,centre half's forearm smash, numerous diving it's because they dominate games they don't get picked

I remember when Barry and the bully Bellamy arrived in Scotland during the same window Guidi argued with a straight face that Bellamy’s arrival was great for Scottish football and Barry’s return showed a lack of ambition.

He is twisted with hate he either doesn’t know or doesn’t care that his arguments are incoherent.

He’s just a bitter mentally challenged with no grasp of reality. Just like all the others. The term green tinted specs doesn’t even come close to describing how these c**ts think.

Holy %^*& please tell me that is not true ffs.
Barry Ferguson bossed Lothar Matheus in his own back yard at the age of 21.
It really is astonishing the amount of arseholes who think Brown is a decent footballer.

A lad phoned the other night and put this exact point to the two of them. The reply from Guidi was wheres the facts.

Obvs the guy that phoned could not run them off the top of his head but it would be good if somebody knew all the situations where Celtic had benefited from the disciplinary system but thats some amount of work.

The host did give the guy the chance to come back on if he had the facts of each incident.

I heard that call. How the hell Guidi expected him to rhyme everything off was ridiculous, he went straight into sneering mode, trying to talk down to the guy. The fact is, if these stats were the other way round, we would be hearing all about them on a regular basis. The old Masonic refs line would be trotted out, the compliance officer would be getting put under pressure and you can bet that Guidi would have plenty to say on the matter.

I happened to hear Jim Duffy on Clyde the other night while I was on way to a hospital visit and he said something along the lines of " most games Sellik play they have 65% or 70% possession which maybe accounts for why Sellik are bottom of cited list ". Yep nothing to do with Brown being a thug , Gordon Kung Fu kicks at opponents,centre half's forearm smash, numerous diving it's because they dominate games they don't get picked

I also heard that from Jim Duffy.

Had a bit of a rant on the original thread about it.

Honestly could not believe the pish that Jim Duffy came out with.

He is supposed to be one of the better ones on that rancid show.

No point in listening to their drivel.

The question/reply to that shite should have been, then why aren't Rangers bottom, or second bottom ?

A pathetic observation from Duffy.

They appear fair until it comes to the real them or us questions, as does Keevins.
When it does, they always support the scum. Always.

Guidi is a Bufoon. Surprised at Duffy, normally fair minded. Having said that, they wouldn't get paid for the gig if they disobeyed the fat Japanese.

He’d probably need to consider who was better between Laudrup and McMinn or Larson and Peyton.

I stopped listening to the Snyde phone last season, their agenda is pro Septic, anything else is considered trivial.

Clyde was good tonight.

The celtic fan from dundee annihilating brown was very good. The shaved head trying to look hard comment was class. Said they could sign anyone from Hamilton and get them to do that.:D

Wow..!! That's just Incredible, lying through his teeth and he knows it.

Don't listen to this guy much at all…but the tiny little respect I had for him went right the window when he had a major go at Neymar after the last Celtic V Barcelona game.When it had finished Anthony (no mark) Ralston was arguing with Neymar leaving the pitch.Then one of their players went over to swap jerseys with Neymar and he refused. Guidi laid into Neymar for everything under the sun……and called him out for this and his spat with Ralston.

The next day after this it was revealed that Kenny Dalglish had approached Neymar before the game and asked if could get his shirt after it as it was to be auctioned off for Dalglish’s charity.

Not a word of apology on air or print that he was wrong and that he jumped to wrong conclusion.

Twat!

I stopped listening to the Snyde phone last season, their agenda is pro Septic, anything else is considered trivial.
The host is actually half decent now, ie not one of them like the guy before him who actually worked for Celtic TV! However guys like Guidi are ridiculous, the poet is absolutely ripping out of him.

I’m surprised at Jim Duffy though, he may be a self confessed Shettleston but he is never bitter and is usually the voice of reason among them

Why in a country that is not predominately Catholic do we have Catholics , running everything ?
They adjudicate on everything we do, they talk about us discuss us denigrate us punish us in every way possible, no other country would tolerate it think about it.

I called Clyde years ago and put the stats to Kheevins and Delahunt re the number of fouls per booking. They questioned my source and I pointed out that these were the SPL's own figures. Neither could explain this strange 'phenomenon' and they simply moved on to the next caller.

Mark Guidi is up there with Andy Walker in the bitter, 19th Century Terrorist bastard stakes for me. Hopefully somebody does punch his fat, smug, pape face in one day.

I called Clyde years ago and put the stats to Kheevins and Delahunt re the number of fouls per booking. They questioned my source and I pointed out that these were the SPL's own figures. Neither could explain this strange 'phenomenon' and they simply moved on to the next caller.
Was gonna why say why not phone radio snide with the facts but anytime anyone does it’s the same outcome as you experienced. These aren’t normal human beings that deal in science and fact, they are bitter paranoid mentally challengeds.

You are joking??...FFS only a deranged tim would compare the two

"An honest big trier but no more than that" IIRC
I recall Gerry Mcnee coming out with that statement.
Aye cos Croatian Internationalists and champions league finalists at the peak of their powers have no ability!

He did though, but in the same way that Michael flatley has quicker footwork than Brian laudrup. What your end product on a football park looks like thought is what counts at the end of the day.

The difference being laudrup was a stand out player wherever he played , bar Chelsea , mcgeady got relegated to the English 3rd division last year and now he’s the standout player- last year he wasn’t very good either

Back