Mark McGhee back in the game

images

If someone asked me to draw a picture of a mentally challenged it wouldn’t be far off this

When he found out he was in the running for the job at Porkheid - he was heard shouting, “I am a celebrity, get me out of here.”
Stockport felt sorry for him.

Always remember when we were playing Dundee at Dens Park. Dundee Utd reserves were playing Celtic reserves 2pm kick off. They left a door open at the stadium an a few dozen bears were giving them pelters. McGhee wouldn’t come to take a corner where we all were.
Don’t know why but it always amuses me.

Good on the guy, I say. He will be rubbing in the wintergreen, picking up the old insulating tape and sweeping up the stud shaped grass sods from the changing room floor. Perfect job for him.

Congratulations on the new job, Mutley.

What does a role like that earn you, out of interest?

Hopefully means he won’t burn my ears on BBC Sportsound anymore. (If I’m allowed to say that)

%^*& me, didn't realise Gannon has been sacked. He's done a brilliant job there and if they win their games in hand they could be second in the table.

They are a club who really are two levels below where they should be.

"Is that allowed? Get that tae fu..."
Sheep were a disgrace that day. Welcome back legend :eek:

2 premiership trophies, 3 Scottish cups, UEFA cup winners cup and the super cup was ALL that he won for them. They've only won 4 leagues and 7 Scottish cups in their whole history ffs.

So the only really successful spell the club has ever experienced. And thats how they treat him? Unreal.

Back