Mark Oharra

I thought the goal was excellent _ controlled on the chest and what a finish _ however _ I recall Billy Davies scoring an absolute worldy at the Copland Road end in 88 _ against Woods and we had a midfield of Ferguson and Wilkins etc _ nobody mentioned buying him. I think he could be a bit of a Greg Docherty style player _ we need cantwell and raskin class _ Rangers class.

Always think there's an element of baiting involved in these kinds of posts. Or at least I hope there is.

Surely our fanbase isn't that bereft of functional grey matter? It doesn't bare thinking about otherwise.

Going by his name, I reckon his grand parents if dead, would die again in their grave if he signed for us :p

Our full squad needs to all be first start quality. We can’t just buy squad players anymore.

But he is a great player, I’ve seen him a few times now and he is good. Hearts would be stupid if they didn’t try buy him but he’ll end up ideally for him and his style, in Europe and he’ll become very good.
Just spoke to Alex and he says that may not be correct. :p

Took his goal superb to be fair but why does the no 23 for st midden get away with jumping the boards and not get booked? Fell on his farter as well the muppet

Amount of shite opinions on here

He's scored 3 goals against the old firm this season name a Rangers player with similar stats

It’s amazing how many of these teams players have the game and goals of there life against Rangers.

Should we make a move for O'Harra he would make a good squad player

FFS OP

This guy hates us ffs

Have you been in a coma for past few years ?

This scum fan has scored more goals against us than any other teams in his career

He is a bitter Rangers hating bastard so no we don’t want to sign this cuunt

No to answer your question.

But, does this guy score against us every time we come up against him or am I confusing him with someone else?
Correct and he’s scored against them too and likes it equally. He’s a Barrhead lad

We play Aberdeen next , when does the sweep open as to which of their players we should sign.
Duk is excluded because a thread starts every time he sores a goal.

Should we make a move for O'Harra he would make a good squad player
If Davie Cooper was plying his trade in the lower league today most of the FF geniuses would tell you he's shit and not near good enough for Rangers. Simply due to the club he was with.
Just glad we never had social media around back then..

He's a good player, but not at the level we need.
Heard the same shit with Ferguson last couple of years. He'd have been a cracking signing for Rangers. Now he's being linked with top Italian sides we'd never be able to afford him.

Back