Mark Warbuton on Talksport

Rankrotten

Mark Warburton coming up on Talksport shortly with Jim White to discuss Kenny Miller, Lee Wallace and Joey Barton. Just a heads up if anyone wants to listen to a man talking about disloyalty!

Reduced age of the squad, only spent this on net spend, best players are all players I signed for only this much, make up league position when I left, unrealistic expectations etc

Some guesses at the content of the interview if anybody wants to play a bit of bingo.

6_C013_F08-730_B-4_EA3-9204-4_C5_C3_ABB6_EFF.gif

Expect warburtons still under a gag order so anticipating some classic deflection:

'kennys a passionate guy, Joey's a passionate guy, sometimes they speak their mind, but you have to show respect. I wish rangers all the best, there's a lot of good people working very hard'

Yadda yadda yadda
Agreed - I will be surprised if it is anything other than this.

I can never find these back to listen to, do they do a podcast anywhere ? all i can find is the Brazil podcast on podbay

We should have a drinking game. Take a drink when says any of the following: -

1. There were only 9 players at training when I arrived
2. We had a plan A and plan B was to get better at plan A
3. Sometimes in Football these things happen
4. Honest professionals

Warburton will be very lucky to get a word in on anything Rangers, While White shoehorns Septic in to the conversation.
"So what did you think of the wonderful Celtic fans when you were up in Glasgow, Mark ? Aren't they just the most incredible fans in the world ?!. The atmosphere you experienced when you played at Paradise must have completely blown you away. It's the best in world football. Their fans are second to none"

C.unt !!!

"So what did you think of the wonderful Celtic fans when you were up in Glasgow, Mark ? Aren't they just the most incredible fans in the world ?!. The atmosphere you experienced when you played at Paradise must have completely blown you away. It's the best in world football. Their fans are second to none"

C.unt !!!

White was attacked outside the Piggery by Yahoos in May 1998 and it basically turned him into a coward regarding them.

We should have a drinking game. Take a drink when says any of the following: -

1. There were only 9 players at training when I arrived
2. We had a plan A and plan B was to get better at plan A
3. Sometimes in Football these things happen
4. Honest professionals

5. Pitch Geography

Nothing of particular surprise there although he did express sadness at having to leave Ibrox " half way through a project " therebye giving credance to my opinion that the content of the now notorious appaling statement put out at that time stating they had been seeking alternative employment and therefore had to go was nothing more than smear to deflect the pitchfork marchers in another direction ...a tactic sadly used with a disturbing frequency it seems .

Jim White hinting at news from the board tomorrow. Murty sacked is what he is getting at.

I really hope so. I can't bear to see the sight of that in our dugout again. The result and "performance" that we were subjected to on Sunday should have been enough on its own to see him removed from his position, but the subsequent fiasco and continuing embarrassment has made his position untenable.

Hopefully the players will respond and secure us second place to at least salvage something from this shithouse of a season.

The prick had Nigel Clough on one day talking bout local derby and came away with ..... I met your dad and we had a great talk about C:ltic, what an absolute throbbed JW is

The prick had Nigel Clough on one day talking bout local derby and came away with ..... I met your dad and we had a great talk about C:ltic, what an absolute throbbed JW is

White was a Rangers fan when Cloughy was still around.

Only recently he's decided he's now a mentally challenged.

A complete and utter c@nt of a man.

Heard Jim White presenting his show on Tuesday, he was saying that the fans would love Stuart McCall back in the dugout!! Then you had some no mark sidekick called Luke saying that Frank De Boer would have absolutely no interest and McCall or Nicholl would be more realistic. The show is an embarrassment to be honest.

JW said we would get some resolution one way or another from the board tomorrow. Either someone is feeding him info or he's winging it.

Back