Mark Wilson on the 2011 goal from Jelavic

%^*& me moronic stuff. Does no one ever pull a fellow pundit up for this shit.

Player in not meaning to put top spin on the ball, hit the post and then let the spin take it over the line.

After those hard hitting words I have had a think on my opinion of jelavic. What a loser he was. Thanks for helping me get there Mark.

Knowing that parcel of shite is hurting fills my heart with joy. He is one of those players who seem to get better the more he tells us he was top notch.

Hartson was on earlier about their loss in 2002 when he missed a penalty. Banging on about a goal disallowed for offside.

Glad it still eats away at him

This f.ucking haddy took a dive right in front of me in a game against those reptiles at Ibrox in 2009 and I have despised him ever since. Thankfully the ref didn't buy it, we won 2-1 with Miller getting both.

Jesus, does he remember the fluffed shot that he hit that somehow went in against us when we had a player down with a head injury that the referee ignored? Lucky goal indeed. Fanny.

giphy.gif

A man who commands so much respect that he is publicly called ‘The Mushroom’ by Gordon Dalziel. Gordon Dalziel!

Wilson is your typical bitter WOS Tim.

Asked to pick between Frimpong and Tav this was his answer

"I know he’s not been tested, but I think he looks sounder defensively than James Tavernier.

Tavernier has millions of assists, which is a brilliant attribute to have, but look at the games Frimpong has played.

I know it’s not many, but he’s still had more than a few assists in those games.

If you compare that in terms of ratios, it would be pretty close."

I'll give you a clue Mark, it's not close.

Back