Martin O'Neill treated like an outsider

This bitter, loathsome prick is the architect and catalyst for the bigotry and hatred from those rancid bastards in the east end that we hear and feel to this very day.

He, not Fergus McCann, not Dempsey, not the Whites or McGinns, Martin O’Neill was the one who brought their true hatred and bigotry and bile to the forefront of Scottish society, anis bitter cunt has the brass can to bleat about feeling like an outsider?

I hope he got hounded every single day of his life when he lived there, I hope his life was a living hell. Then he will know how Protestants and Loyalists and Unionists in Scotland would have felt in their own land.

Arsehole. Bitter, bitter arsehole.
Absolutely this is the scumbag who started all the bigotry evil wee scumbag

Apparently the NI Gaelic teams are subject to "sectarian" abuse when playing down south, was a story last year if I remember rightly.
That’s correct. And for anyone who ever tries to tell you how inclusive the Garlic is, mention Darren Graham the Fermanagh player who was hounded out for being a Prod and the Garlic powers that be basically glossed it over.

The instigator behind the banning of "The Billy Boys"

A loathsome individual.

Goes much deeper than the banning of one song.

Him, Reid and Lawwell saw an opportunity to jump on the growing ‘professionally offended’ culture across the world to use it against us and help grow their own club.

It continues to this day and we still don’t have people at Ibrox capable of countering it.

Goes much deeper than the banning of one song.

Him, Reid and Lawwell saw an opportunity to jump on the growing ‘professionally offended’ culture across the world to use it against us and help grow their own club.

It continues to this day and we still don’t have people at Ibrox capable of countering it.
They are all from the same rat infested midden

In the North? Doesn't matter. They don't want unification of Ireland, and that's SFs biggest dirtiest secret.

If there's peace, no sectarianism, they don't get funding, they don't push their message across, no one cares anymore.

A united Ireland is never happening.
A bit like the SNP i believe.

Promise everyone everything without anyway of paying for it.

EOspEmp.gif

Ireland is full of bigoted scumbags, a lot of people will tell you, the vast majority have moved on and don’t care for all that nonsense.

I beg to differ though, it’s still a swamp, filled of course with pondlife.
bit like the west of scotland really?

A media darling at one point articulate at times however as seen in the video clips above and what those of us who witnessed that period know full well he brought hatred, bigotry and the victim status back to the fore, Don't get me started on that scumbag Reid either.

Funny that, when Jack Charlton is loved over here.
On the Northern GAA teams, yes, they get called British down here. Its a great way to wind them up. Also, Northern GAA teams are widely known to be the absolute worst when it comes to sledging

Last edited:
I'd suggest that has little to do with their attitude towards the people of 'the north' and more to do with the absolute clusterfuck the two (formerly) major parties have made of things down there.
The shinners have taken the opportunity to tell the electorate what they want to hear and a newer generation of voters have largely swallowed it.
Most of them still view Northern Ireland as a foreign land full of crazy 'nordies'....hard to argue to be fair - and before anyone jumps on me, yes, I am from NI
You absolutely nailed it. People on this forum generally don't get it when it comes to SFs popularity in the South.
Its clear you have an insight on what's Its like in the ROI. You sound like someone who has spent time here

Funny that, when Jack Charlton is loved over here.
On the Northern GAA teams, yes, they get called British down here. Its a great way to wind them up. Also, Northern GAA teams are widely known to be the absolute worst when it comes to sledging

Wasn't Jack Charlton playing a squad of fellow Englishmen though? lol

You absolutely nailed it. People on this forum generally don't get it when it comes to SFs popularity in the South.
Its clear you have an insight on what's Its like in the ROI. You sound like someone who has spent time here

This is it pal. As I'm sure you're aware, the majority of shinner voters down there couldn't give a flying fook about unification, SF's current popularity is the result of a combination of a protest vote at the incompetence of the two main parties and the gullibility of a younger generation of voters

That stupid leprechaun leap he did when they scored stuck in my throat and the I'm always right in his tv interviews, detestable little ingrate.

This is it pal. As I'm sure you're aware, the majority of shinner voters down there couldn't give a flying fook about unification, SF's current popularity is the result of a combination of a protest vote at the incompetence of the two main parties and the gullibility of a younger generation of voters
Exactly. Fair play to you, so many people here don't seem to get this at all.
People here couldn't give a damn about unification, and SF arent stupid. SF know this. Also, it must be remembered that if your any younger than 40, you won't really have any memories of IRA violence, and this is the demographic which SF draws most of its support from. There is a disconnect there between this age group and anything to do with the IRA. Jobs and housing. That's what people care about, same as anywhere really. It's the perfect example of a protest vote too, as you alluded to. For a lot of people, it's anyone but FF or Fg at this stage. I think it's expected that SF will come to power in some way, shape or form. I see it happening also. There is also an expectation from many people that they will crash and burn. I also see this happening.

Exactly. Fair play to you, so many people here don't seem to get this at all.
People here couldn't give a damn about unification, and SF arent stupid. SF know this. Also, it must be remembered that if your any younger than 40, you won't really have any memories of IRA violence, and this is the demographic which SF draws most of its support from. There is a disconnect there between this age group and anything to do with the IRA. Jobs and housing. That's what people care about, same as anywhere really. It's the perfect example of a protest vote too, as you alluded to. For a lot of people, it's anyone but FF or Fg at this stage. I think it's expected that SF will come to power in some way, shape or form. I see it happening also. There is also an expectation from many people that they will crash and burn. I also see this happening.
Possibly the “best” outcome would be to see them elected. Spend, spend , spend to be funded through massive tax increases on the better off. Then the electorate might realise what they are about.

I heard MON in a radio interview at the weekend about the failure of all Scottish teams in Europe this season. He gave a well-balanced view, particularly in relation to our performance, citing the number of injuries we had and the very high quality of teams we faced. Liverpool - winners in 2019 and runners up twice in the last 4 seasons. Ajax - won all 6 games in the Group Stage last season. Napoli - storming the Italian Serie A. He did have a little dig at his old team who he thought were in a group where they could have competed better and got third place.

Going against the grain. I can't access the whole article but if he is also "shining a light" on attitudes within the FAI, after their women's team were recently exposed as bigots, then I am glad he has spoken up.
North, South they are all the same, they simply don't want Prods about the place.

So he gets abuse from the ROI people because he’s from the North, and got abuse in Scotland because he’s Catholic? No abuse because he’s a horrible wee kunt?

Back