Martin O'Neill

12736f808b8a2511036673fe93489ced.jpg

Just popped in to say, ‘Rangers are the benchmark’.

Aaaaand, wait for it... first is everything. Second is nothing.

A bloke who spends his spare time hanging about in courts listening to murder trials.

A proper wrong un imo, and always has been. Just a strange strange guy.

I would be embarrassed if an ex manager stood there and spoke the way he did today. Shows why he was so suited to the scum

Admitted on national TV that he didn't think Steven Davis was good enough player for his team when he was his manager at Aston Villa. This is the player who went on to win 4 Scottish titles, 2 Scottish Cups, 3 Scottish League Cups, reached a European Final, 120 caps and a MBE.

O'Neill is a clueless, wibbling fhud.
OMG, those are fantastic stat's.. What a career he has had. Absolute privilege to watch him play.

Admitted on national TV that he didn't think Steven Davis was good enough player for his team when he was his manager at Aston Villa. This is the player who went on to win 4 Scottish titles, 2 Scottish Cups, 3 Scottish League Cups, reached a European Final, 120 caps and a MBE.

I’d wager O’Neill’s bigotry was the reason he didn’t play Stevie. It’s either that or he’s a clown who knows nothing about football.

Is he not a bit of a weirdo with his hobby? I seem to recall he is into investigating old murders/crimes and revisiting crime scenes for kicks

What an absolute dinosaur this kunt is, trying to be smart with Kris Boyd, utter cringe fest, it's embarrassing.
O’Neill is an educated man, very educated man but you couldn’t hide his bitterness if you tried.
Was a joy to listening to him showing his true colours after his team struggled to beat a team in 2nd gear.

Davis isn’t 6 foot 4 and weighing 14+ stone, no use for St Martin

To be fair, at least he was being honest about his biased views and not pretending to be speaking from a neutral perspective - those are the worst cunt55.

He went rambling on a few times and managed to get on track just and no more. I think it is best for him to give the punditry a miss from now on - concise analysis appears not to be his strong point.

Back