Marvin Bartley tweet

Good on him and everybody who done the right thing. It’s very sad that we have to be so relieved that some people never embarrassed the club. It should go without saying.

Looks like snp/sinn fein will be back on sandcastle watch again.

Any Rangers fans going near a beach with whats left of summer, please respect the bucket and spade brigade.
Still absolutely crease when I think back to those headlines of faux outrage because fans apparently booted sand castles over.

Real bottom of the barrel mud slinging shit.

Wether some of our fans don’t agree or not just play the fkn game. Remember the shite Kamara has to go through last season, and remember we signed the first high profile black player in Mark Walters. Nice words, anyone booing needs to give their head a wobble.

He tried to ruin his bird.
I’ll be glad when we can support the kids who are abused by men are supported

When has he been accused of battering any woman, much less the mother of his children? He was convicted of being verbally abusive/threatening towards a mistress after she revealed their affair. If you think that's such a black mark that he's irredeemable then that's your prerogative, but I don't think many would put it in that area.

It's shows once again, that online isn't a good indicator of the real world at Ibrox.
To be honest mate. It's not the real world at all and gives a very false impression of the vast majority.

Btw, I dont know if your at the wind up or not on the covid threat, but you certainly keep many on their toes. It's one of the reasons I have a look in now and again.

First class. The fans did us proud today.

No surprise to see culprits from the other thread having their posts edited out.

Wether some of our fans don’t agree or not just play the fkn game. Remember the shite Kamara has to go through last season, and remember we signed the first high profile black player in Mark Walters. Nice words, anyone booing needs to give their head a wobble.
This.

No one should boo and this comes from someone who doesn't like the knee gesture.

It doesn't help when the minute the gesture is discussed on here people are called racist or its implied that they are.

As Rangers fans you'd think we'd know much more about the nuances of arguements and not resort to entrenched positions and flinging hollow accusations and generalisations about.

Back