Mary the Provo confirms 'Ooh ah up the 'Ra' is celtic's anthem

I'm getting to believe that only a Republican bomb on Scottish soil will wake up the Rangers 'fans' who put their X besides an SNP candidate.

These lot are in bed together - Their ultimate aims are identical.
Have to say I am more worried about a Scottish bomb on English soil if the SNP and their fanatical supporters are taking lessons from this lot. Also thought a Irish republican bomb was sent to Glasgow uni last year or was that not proved.

We've been sleepwalking into this situation for years.
We've let the minority of our population get all the top jobs in government,police and local council level.
It's a long road back but we've got the worst class of politicians ever to have polluted our great country and its not late to win this war.
Get the fight back started

If she wants everyone to respect each other then why no outcry about all the attempts to ban orange walks?

Because every time they cry their lamps out about “equality and respect” there’s nobody in the media who has the testicular fortitude to ask how that relates to their blatant lack of respect to Ulster Scots traditions.

IxG37HZ.jpg

Canny stand the pair of those boots.
Sturgeon is a terrorist republican sympathising cow.
Mary Lou is just a cow.
Both are not fit to run a marathon never mind a country. Both these people will ruin their respective countries, absolutely no doubt about it.

terrorist sympathising scum.
#NotInMyName
Pair of scum bastards

Coincidentally, I was browsing Wikipedia there and saw reference to the Scottish Singles Chart, which I hadn't heard of in years. Looked it up and saw that 'Come Out, Ye Black & Tans' was number 1 in the Scottish chart a few weeks ago.

Beggars belief.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Singles_and_Albums_Charts (Right at the bottom)
It actually was. Top of the iTunes chart for a period as well. A republican anthem celebrating proscribed terrorist organisation and rejoicing in the hate of all things british.
Imagine the condemnation if rangers fans got the sash to the top, just imagine....

I was always under the impression that the modern ROI preferred to distance themselves from the lunatic mentally challenged fringe waving the tricolour.

After the political success of SF recently I’m starting to wonder.
That what I was always led to believe the election results couldn't be further from the truth.

Have to say I am more worried about a Scottish bomb on English soil if the SNP and their fanatical supporters are taking lessons from this lot. Also thought a Irish republican bomb was sent to Glasgow uni last year or was that not proved.

They cunts admitted it was their work.

Nippy said absolutely fùck all to condemn it?

I feel happy in a way that my Grannie is not here to witness the demise of the Country she was so proud to come from.

They cunts admitted it was their work.

Nippy said absolutely fùck all to condemn it?

I feel happy in a way that my Grannie is not here to witness the demise of the Country she was so proud to come from.

My granny is of Ulster descent, Loyalist and Unionist to the core. Lived through the Troubles. Together with my grampa, church goers, Christian and forgiving. Now? She would be an absolute advocate of political violence by Loyalists. They have pushed the normal person to this.

Would Loyalists in Ulster come over to help the Scottish Unionists in the way we offered help back in the day?

I was always under the impression that the modern ROI preferred to distance themselves from the lunatic mentally challenged fringe waving the tricolour.

After the political success of SF recently I’m starting to wonder.
she is a puppet - the real men are still working in the background .

I'm getting to believe that only a Republican bomb on Scottish soil will wake up the Rangers 'fans' who put their X besides an SNP candidate.

These lot are in bed together - Their ultimate aims are identical.
These SNP voting Rangers fans would still support them sadly. Their hatred of all things British will see to that. Rangers fans who vote SNP should not be welcome at Ibrox.

Back