cinch Premiership
31/03/2024 12:00pm Tony Macaroni Arena

Referee: Don Robertson
AR1 Graeme Stewart
AR2 Andy Milne
Fourth Official Euan Anderson
VAR Alan Muir
AVAR Graeme Leslie

Dickinson and his VAR team certainly put in a shift in the game at Rugby Park a few weeks ago.

Soft penalty against. Stonewall penalty denied. Scandalous amounts of injury time at the end of both halves. Killie allowed to foul with impunity all match and have several of their players trying to referee the match themselves.

Genuinely feels like Don Robertson gets us or them every week.

I know he wont but it honestly feels like that.

He reffed their game with Hearts, was due to ref us in Dundee and now this week he will ref them again.

Effectively three league weekends in a row where he is reffing or has been due to officiate games involving Rangers or Celtic.

Will he still be due to ref the re-arranged Dundee game or does a postponement mean that it can now change?

He reffed their game with Hearts, was due to ref us in Dundee and now this week he will ref them again.

Effectively three league weekends in a row where he is reffing or has been due to officiate games involving Rangers or Celtic.

Will he still be due to ref the re-arranged Dundee game or does a postponement mean that it can now change?
he also did our league game vs Abderdeen last month and the league cup final as well

A shower of hopeless useless clowns the lot of them. There is not one decent,honest, competent referee in Scottish football that why it is such a shite place to watch football.

I think Clancy will do the last old firm where he has previously let the crowd get involved in making decisions in an old firm...Beaton for Ibrox where the pressure on him will be incredible.
Clancy doesn't need the crowd to influence his decisions.

Look at the penalty he awarded there in Dec 2019 but totally ignored similar fouls in the same game.

None of that was anything to do with the crowd.

Looks like Robertson is regarded as the senior referee at the moment.

I can see him getting the SCF and one of the remaining rattler games.

Dickinson isn't a cheat. He's just really bad
He's utterly shat it since every single Scottish media outlet released this photo from the League Cup Final and spoke about it for over a week.
gm5.png

He's a shitebag.

Look at the penalty he awarded there in Dec 2019 but totally ignored similar fouls in the same game.

Yeah probably true i just think in that game and the fixture we drew with Aberdeen he was influenced by the crowd at some points.

It is a bit odd the way he gets the blame for everything though the just shite excuse for all the other refs is actually pathetic and makes no sense.

Dickinson is the one that shat it to give the penalty at St Johnstone wasn’t it?
No that was Matthew McDermid.

Dickinson did the last Killie game at Rugby Park when he gave Killie the penalty against Lundstram.

Yeah probably true i just think in that game and the fixture we drew with Aberdeen he was influenced by the crowd at some points.

It is a bit odd the way he gets the blame for everything though the just shite excuse for all the other refs is actually pathetic and makes no sense.
I do a lot of moaning about the refs on here but I don't class them all as cheats.

Clancy has form and does try to influence games and Robertson is fast catching up with him. Both I would not trust as far as I could throw them.

The rest are poor to varying degrees from Walsh who's probably the 'best' (but it's not a high bar) to Muir who I'd say is the worst ref in Scotland.

We should have demanded Clancy be binned after that game. That wasn't " incompetence " from Clancy that day, just open cheating, and he didn't care who saw it.

They are all terrible. Might as well make it a post code lottery prize to officiate a SPFL match.

Mayo handball at Killie
No-one saw that in real time

It's highly disingenuous to suggest him missing that in real time, or indeed him giving the Lundstram one in real time are unfair decisions...

It was Dallas (I think) on VAR, who should be catching the attention on those 2 decisions

Would be an identical thread on their forums mocked mercilessly on here.

Shit refs are shit. Only Clancy seems like an actual cheat to me. The rest are just incompetent or terrified of trial by media.
So if we say this ref or other refs are not biased, not dishonest but terrified of trail by media that is ok and nothing like the views on these tim websites you are reading ?

This stuff is seriously confusing.

Rangers F.C. v Hibernian F.C.
cinch Premiership
30/03/2024 3:00pm Ibrox Stadium

Referee: David Dickinson
AR1 David McGeachie
AR2 Ross Macleod
Fourth Official Colin Steven
VAR Andrew Dallas
AVAR David Roome

Livingston F.C. v Celtic F.C.
cinch Premiership