AR2 David Doig
Fourth Official Peter Stuart

Kilmarnock vs celtic

Referee: David Dickinson
AR1 Graeme Stewart
AR2 Ross Macleod
Fourth Official John Beaton
JS63716247.jpg

Don't mind Walsh but isn't he also a celtic fan meaning we'd have 3 out of 3 for our matches thus far?

He did have one shocker last season with our games but usually isn't too bad.

Don't mind Walsh but isn't he also a celtic fan meaning we'd have 3 out of 3 for our matches thus far?

Is there any other kind of ref in Scotland ?

In saying that .... I do think Walsh is one of the better ones ... his mistakes are genuine rather than malicious imho

Walsh is one of the better refs, tbh.

Had no hesitation in sending off McGregor against us, a couple of seasons ago.

I was saying the same but towards then end of the season he was at Ibrox and he was shocking, gave us nothing all game. Cant remember now which game it was…

We say he supports them, they say he supports us and the others say he favours both

Same paranoia, different season

Referee: Nick Walsh
AR1 Daniel McFarlane
AR2 David Doig
Fourth Official Peter Stuart

Kilmarnock vs celtic

Referee: David Dickinson
AR1 Graeme Stewart
AR2 Ross Macleod
Fourth Official John Beaton
David Doig surely still can’t be running the line as he was Hugh Dallas’s linesman for a long time.

That lady's front bottom Dickinson was the stand in ref the night St Mirren put us out the cup a couple of seasons ago.

From what I can remember he had a shocker as per most of the refs.
That's him. Very soft penalty to St Boo ( player falling over after backing in to Bassey ). Balogun had to leave the pitch after being elbowed by St Boo player (who had possibly been booked earlier). those 2 I remember but I have a feeling another St Boo player should have been sent off for bad fouls. If I remember correctly another of our players failed to finish the game because of an assault.
A woeful performance by the ref allowing St Boo players to commit GBH at almost every turn.

Mind you we defended badly for 2 of the goals, especially after Steve Davis equalised in injury time at the end of he second half - we couldn't even hold out for extra time.

Yeah sure that's been said on here before he's one of them. Doesn't stop them from howling at the moon about him being biased against them because he's a PE teacher that we send academy players to for education.

That lady's front bottom Dickinson was the stand in ref the night St Mirren put us out the cup a couple of seasons ago.

From what I can remember he had a shocker as per most of the refs.
Dont think he had offiated a game of that level before.think he was usually used in the lower leagues

I'd say we get a slight benefit from Walsh being a Celtc fan but being quite eager to not be badged as a cheat.

Similar to the way Madden was always scared to give us anything and ended up being a nightmare for us.

All you want is a bit of honesty and balance from the refs which we have not had so far, 2 games in bias has been quite blatant. There is no poor standard.

At least Walsh does not encourage the opposition to get stuck in and use tactical fouls to slow the game down, this is the disgraceful side of scottish refereeing which we see far too often in our games but never when Celtic play the same sides.

Try it against the tims and refs know the rules/laws of the game just fine and will be quite comfortable showing plenty of yellows, or even an early red card.

It doesn’t really make a difference Celtic fan or not , he has been generally fair , Madden who was said to be one of us was horrendous . It’s Conner on the line and Father Clancy that are corrupt .

See this Rangers/Celtic fan pish I’m fed up with it.

Madden and Beaton who were the perceived “Rangers” fans fucked us over as much as any other referee last season.

Madden single-handedly killed our title hopes. Two fucking stonewallers he failed to give at Tannadice in the 1-1 draw. Remember Beaton at Kilmarnock a few years ago as well, they beat us 2-1 and he ruled out a perfectly good Morelos goal.

Walsh seems pretty screwed on.

Madden and Beaton who were the perceived “Rangers” fans fucked us over as much as any other referee last season.

Madden single-handedly killed our title hopes. Two fucking stonewallers he failed to give at Tannadice in the 1-1 draw. Remember Beaton at Kilmarnock a few years ago as well, they beat us 2-1 and he ruled out a perfectly good Morelos goal.

I'm glad Madden has fucked off.

I wish Clancy and Robertson Connor and Mulvaney would too.

Bets on what size Nick Walsh’s jersey will be?
Small @ 5/1
XSmall @ 8/1
XXSmall @ 15/1
He loves getting his wee tiny biceps popping.

Mulvanney and Connor are plainly obvious and it should be a main concern for us when we get lumped with them

Mulvanney and Connor are plainly obvious and it should be a main concern for us when we get lumped with them
Beale called Clancy a cheat, for one simple reason, he was cheating
Rangers as a club should have backed him at the time, we didn’t…..stiff upper lip
Scum on the other hand whilst being in receipt of numerous dodgy decisions go full on attack at boardroom level and reap the rewards
Sporting integrity anyone

Back