Match tomorrow - Weather watch

Snowing a little here in Uddingston but can't see it lying on the wet ground. I would imagine it will be similar everywhere?

What will be will be but the forecast goes for eff all, even the hourly one which you would think should be spot on.
For anyone needing calming. The weather has just changed in the last hour. Just rain from 12pm onwards. It was showing as snow all day. But now just fckn freezing and rain. If we survived Tuesday......not a hope in hell this will be in any doubt.
What will be will be but the forecast goes for eff all, even the hourly one which you would think should be spot on.

Nothing will be colder than Tuesday. Wearing a t shirt the day. Am I @#@# straight home and ordered a north face. Never again

On this occasion mate. Every weather service has changed. Even the met office :D I took it upon myself to even check there ha ha. Christ they even have it with no rain at 3pm onwards.

Nothing but rain in Galston. M77 on Fenwick moors has snow but it's fine up in the city centre - just wet

Paisley - but looks like it's turning to rain.

tyFAg0M.jpg

We have an inch of snow here.Cue panic buying for loafs and milk and the country griniding to a halt.Sad thing is i'm not joking.

Been an accident on the M77 near Mearns earlier, not sure if it has cleared or not yet but one to watch out for bears coming that way.

What are the pavements and approaches like for us poor disabled fans? Not even confident to go out the front door at the moment.

All the Canada Goose and Moncler loyal will be walking about with the Conor McGregor swagger today.

Disgusts me .

There’s a jacket on the Moncler website just shy of £10,000.

Meanwhile we have working men posting in the lounge to say they can’t afford any more than £600 for a car for their family .

Sickening.

Last edited:
Back