Matches in London 10/01/20 - 12/01/20 (Not Rangers related)

Brennan Huff

Just looking for a bit of info from London based bears or those that regularly travel down for games.

3 of us booked up through Thomas Cook for Chelsea v Burnley on Sat 11th & with them going Tits up this morning we're now looking for alternatives.

The train tickets were booked separately so we're still limited to that particular weekend.

I know games will be moved for tv but wondering which games we will be most likely to get tickets for from the list below.

It doesn't necessarily need to be Chelsea btw...i was looking at Spurs v Liverpool but looks as though you need to buy a membership to allow you to buy tickets.

Saturday, 11 January 2020

Chelsea v Burnley
Crystal Palace v Arsenal
Spurs v Liverpool

I've just found out my old man paid £706 the Stamford Bridge tickets!! o_O

It wasn't even hospitality, just the captains bar (with a cash bar).

I've told him not to dive in & let me ask about.

I would say if you have the option to bin the Premier League matches all together. Brentford - QPR is on the 11th and going out to Griffin Park is a great day out. 4 pubs around the ground (1 on each corner - although The Griffin is probably the best one), pretty welcoming fans, Brentford still have proper terracing at one end and it would undoubtably be cheaper than one of the Premier League matches.

I would say if you have the option to bin the Premier League matches all together. Brentford - QPR is on the 11th and going out to Griffin Park is a great day out. 4 pubs around the ground (1 on each corner - although The Griffin is probably the best one), pretty welcoming fans, Brentford still have proper terracing at one end and it would undoubtably be cheaper than one of the Premier League matches.

That's a great shout & very easy for us to get to...

Our hotel is in Putney with underground station just round the corner so only 30 mins or so away.

Back