Matt Kono appointed head of medical

Can we let Gerrard manage without picking his potential successor.

I like Beale, I like him a lot but it is staggering the noise in here that he will be our next manager.
Gee yersel peace, I’m the first person I’ve seen mention it and I doubt it’s going to hurt Gerrards feelings when he’s reading follow follow. It’s a forum pal no a secret society, it wouldn't be much fun if we couldn’t discuss things related to rangers, past present and future

Cathro never had Gary McAllister or Culshaw alongside him, with the right / same bodies around him as Gerrard there's absolutely no reason why Beale wouldn't be a success
If and when the time comes, hopefully many years away, then SG wold surely want to take his trusted team with him.

If and when the time comes, hopefully many years away, then SG wold surely want to take his trusted team with him.
You would think so but I'm sure the infrastructure at Liverpool will always be solid, he will be walking into a far better environment that won't need sweeping changes. Cross that bridge when it comes to it, hopefully Klopps crew have caught the Liverpool bug enough to stay and likewise with our backroom team

Can we let Gerrard manage without picking his potential successor.

I like Beale, I like him a lot but it is staggering the noise in here that he will be our next manager.

A great coach with fantastic methods and ideas, his only experience of management is as an assistant in Brazil. I would be shocked if Rangers went from Gerrard to Michael Beale.

We would do well to remember Ian Cathro who was also the next best thing in football. The step up is massive when it's your cock on the block.

Let's enjoy him where he is, he is a massive cog in the machine.

(For anyone going to use Gerrard as an example of someone with no experience getting a big job, the situations are in no way comparable).
You’ve forgotten where SG was before he managed us

Back