Matt Polster credit post

Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but I like the big guy.

Likes to get involved, doesn't seem to shirk a challenge, looks to play sensible passes and doesn't try to be a world beater, all in all a welcome addition to the squad.

Plus, a Polster thread might tempt some to upload some pics of his Mrs.

Was going to post the same
Very good backup for Tav, he’s athletic, good first touch and versatile
Seen nothing but good things from him.

Maybe I’m asking for too much.

I did say that the lad has a good attitude, athleticism, strength.

But maybe you weren’t at the Oxford match when conditions were so much better & he had one decent cross out of roughly 11-12 that day too.

I want us to win 55 this year & if Polster starts 6-8 games due to injury or suspension for Tav I think it will cost us points, especially if it’s against top 6 teams.

Hope I’m wrong. Love the guys spirit.

I don’t think he offers the same attacking threat as Tav but he’ll do his part defensively

I do not know how anyone can judge him on today's game. Horrible weather and a horrible pitch. he will need time to settle in. Great cover to have in the squad.

Rangers-Brittany-Held-762503.jpg
End of Thread:D

Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but I like the big guy.

Likes to get involved, doesn't seem to shirk a challenge, looks to play sensible passes and doesn't try to be a world beater, all in all a welcome addition to the squad.

Plus, a Polster thread might tempt some to upload some pics of his Mrs.
40pB6dx.gif

;)

Done ok against weak opposition but hardly set the heather alight.

Final ball was mostly poor but you could say that about most of the team. Not sure if you can blame pitch/conditions for that.

Think he will be a bit part player barring injuries to others.

I think he needs to be a wee bit more positive when he's on the ball, alot of sideways and backwards passing.

He does seem solid and reliable enough, in summary a decent back up to have.

I thought he was pretty poor yesterday in all honesty. Solid enough defensively but his crossing was woeful much like Halliday on the other side.

He’d be ok filling in for Tav for the odd game but if Tav missed a big match I’d much prefer Flanagan at RB.

His bird was stood across the stairs from me at the game yesterday, fair to say that was the most entertaining part of it all. :))

Back