McAuley - Mom

There have been some weird calls on this in recent times. I remember Garner getting one for kicking a defender a couple of times but I thought this one was the strangest yet and an insult to Daniel Candeias.
Strangest award for a while.

He literally had nothing to do

Borna for me was motm

McAuley played well but tbh he didn’t have a lot to do. It had to be candeias or Barisic for man if the match but tbh it’s not really a pressing issue.

He played well, but he wasn't in my top 3, possibly even top 4 players today in terms of performance! Barasic, McRorie, Jack and Grezda all did better and you'd have to say the Hamilton CB and GK were probably ahead of him too!

That said I like the boy, I think Goldson looks much more confident beside him than Worrall

Its depressing we couldn't finish the chances as looking through that team today, with the exception of Lafferty every player did well. I just realised when I wrote the boys I thought could have been MOTM I forgot Candeias who had an amazing game!

Is it not some pissed up guy from one of the sponsors in a hospitality suite that chooses it?

Not a big deal.

He played well, but he wasn't in my top 3, possibly even top 4 players today in terms of performance! Barasic, McRorie, Jack and Grezda all did better and you'd have to say the Hamilton CB and GK were probably ahead of him too!

That said I like the boy, I think Goldson looks much more confident beside him than Worrall

McCrorie? He was poor. Passed the ball straight out of the pitch a few times.

Isn’t the sponsors MOTM picked by some guy in hospitality who’s pished?

Is it not some pissed up guy from one of the sponsors in a hospitality suite that chooses it?

Not a big deal.

Yes and they used to do it at half time. It would only change if someone scored a last minute winner, scored a hat trick etc

Strange one. He was absolutely honking on Thursday and did nothing today. You'd think there was an agenda behind him getting it to keep him playing. Katic should be i ahead of him every day of the week.

Ross and Eros done literally nothing of note. Ryan was decent.

Borna, sling with Daniel were streets ahead.

McCrorie? He was poor. Passed the ball straight out of the pitch a few times.

McCrorie was not poor. He misplaced a couple of passes, but we look much more solid with Ross in the midfield & it let Jack drive forward too.
Candeias, Barisic or Jack MOTM for me. I'd much rather we played Katic over McAuley.

Title of thread is Mom !

Opened this thinking someone had pics of his ma....just going by what is posted in the Lounge daily !

I wonder if they are still pre determined MOTM, what I mean by that when I was younger I got to choose the MOTM before the game (weirdly), I picked Amo though and behold he had a stinker and when his name was announced the fans were perplexed. The sponsors used to select it

So that makes him a motm contender? I never said the big man played badly, i said he had nothing to do. We played the majority of the game im their half. Change your tampon n calm doon!

:)

You said: ‘ Big G-Mac done hee haw til the last 10. ’ ......

Back