McAusland

He was brought on when we were down to ten men and had no control of the game. What were people expecting, had nothing to work with. Overall he has played well this season and will hopefully improve next year
He missed a chance that a Parlane or Johnstone at that age would’ve buried against that mob. Does that clear it up for you that he won’t do for Rangers?

Looks like a lost little boy on the park, has shown absolutely nothing in the last few months.

If we want to win leagues we need absolute quality, he is not.

100% agree with you mate. Never seen a winger that wants to go across the box instead of going outside as much as him.
100% agree with you mate. Never seen a winger that wants to go across the box instead of going outside as much as him.
We're crying out for wide men to beat players and offer telling delivery. Ross doesn't seem to have that in his armoury and it's an issue. Also, very slight and struggles to hold his own in the physical side of the game. I just don't know, or see, where he can be the game changer that we badly need.

He’s rotten and gets a pass for obvious reasons.

Not good enough and absolutely no idea what Clement sees in him.

Nowhere near good enough. Soft. No end product. Can’t beat a fullback. Needs moved on this summer

A young player playing just above his level.

Needs time but he’s not the saviour. Next years Scott Wright.

We ended the game in a must win match to go for the title with a front 3 that none of them would even get a game for the likes of Motherwell, Hearts, Aberdeen or Kilmarnock. Absolutely frightening.

Wright couldn't get a regular game for Aberdeen in his time there no idea why we signed him or how he has managed to stay here so long. Not even as good as McKay at Hearts or Armstrong at Killie.

2024 Roofe is done, not a patch on Shankland or Miovski.

McCausland is a young lad who is just simply not good enough for what we need. Not better than Watson at Killie or Lennon Miller at Motherwell.

Yeah he’s young and he’s one of us but it’s becoming increasingly clear that he isn’t good enough. He won’t make it with us.

The only thing hes done and stood out for me was the europa league game at home when he scored.Apart from that i dont understand what the managers seeing ,hes a poor touch,loses the ball too easy and nothing in front of goal,another one who does a lot of nothing= Scott Wright.

Seen nothing since before Christmas to suggest he's going to make it sadly.

Will be on loan at Hearts or similar in the not too distant future.
I was screaming for him to put his laces through the ball in the hope we fluked one of those super goals that get showed for years. He never and it just fizzled out like a damp squib.

Sad to see so many turn on the lad in his breakthrough season. He is still learning. Today was not the best game to come on in.

Needs support and time.

Back