McCoist Story on dressing up as the Mascot at the Edinburgh derby

I fail to see how even celtic fans can dislike Ally
To be fair, few I’ve came across do.
Of course, there are others.
I’ve had some who’ve accused him of being false, playing to the cameras, looking after his television career, that’s he’s still a bigot underneath.
Overrated, wasn’t as good as Johnston was,for them, or Larrson.

Because he destroyed them for well over a decade?

Even when we were garbage he was scoring hat tricks against them to win cup finals.
Yeah i mean as a person obviously. The celtic or ex celtic players I hate the most over the years haven't been the best ones

Cool story and all that but on my way back from the Ryder Cup when it got held in France we are waiting to board the flight from Paris to Glasgow. At the next gate there is the bold Ally standing in queue at the priority boarding. He was the only one there. Everybody was looking at him, some went got there pictures taken. We start boarding and he is still there. He was standing in at a closed gate for a flight that had went to Moscow. He was about the last to board our flight.

I met him once in the 1990s. I was completely awestruck and could barely string two sensible words together, despite being stone cold sober. If I met him again now I'd still be like that.

Cool story and all that but on my way back from the Ryder Cup when it got held in France we are waiting to board the flight from Paris to Glasgow. At the next gate there is the bold Ally standing in queue at the priority boarding. He was the only one there. Everybody was looking at him, some went got there pictures taken. We start boarding and he is still there. He was standing in at a closed gate for a flight that had went to Moscow. He was about the last to board our flight.

My wife got her photo taken with Ally at a Gin festival in Glasgow last October. Some of her friends, not much into football but have Celtic leanings, also got their photos with him as well. Wife said Super was getting mobbed but never seemed fussed or bothered, just had that lovely "nothing is any bother" niceness he always displays.

Super Ally, Super Coop and God make up my triumvirate.

Because he destroyed them for well over a decade?

Even when we were garbage he was scoring hat tricks against them to win cup finals.
On a personal level the guy is class

He carried burns coffin I believe

How anyone could hate ally I’ll never know

Back