Mygers Update

It’s tragic it’s at that stage but the penny is starting to drop with people. There will be drama once the 5 year period is 20/21 onwards and people lose their cccs points. Some gold are in for a major shock

Wait until the club have negotiate a new deal when renewing merchandise, they will push castore etc that if a certain amount of sales are hit they get extra revenue above that number etc, thats when points are going tom come into play on tops etc, anyone thinking thats far fetched is in for a shock imo, anything that can easily make the club money will be looked at, id be amazed if its not been spoken about at board level already.

I wonder what there target failure rate is? They seem pretty relaxed about f&cking people over

They’re a shit show.

Remember we brought in the big customer excellence/experience role.

The fact this thing is manual is wild in terms of efficiency, if nothing else.

Is that a change to previous where it was only league attendance that got you points? Now says attendance for cup, Europe and friendly. Does that mean people can’t buy tickets and not go as you wouldn’t get 5 points?
Has been listed that way on the previous updates as well for this season

Emailed them also, absolutely useless system they are using, doesn’t matter points wise because I’m well clear of the peasants below but that’s not the point :))
No member should have to email them about discrepancies. The system shouldn’t be relying on manual input. It’s something members have raised as an issue for the last 4 years. Can’t remember one quarterly update passing without mass errors

Will the Hearts semi final be included in the next update? We get points for a semi final don't we?

Will the Hearts semi final be included in the next update? We get points for a semi final don't we?
Yes as it is not listed in the email.Cutoff for this update is 14th April.
Yes you get 1 point for a semi final NOT v Celtic.

Got the email and still in bronze, decided not to renew mygers again as unless your buying allsorts it's of no use and just wasting money.

when do the points for Mygers renewal go on?
7 league games 35
Ayr and Benfica home 10
Benfica away 10

Total 55
Is that everything that should be on this one?
What were the 7 league games?

I’ve only had 50 added so must be missing one

Edit looks like Motherwell missing so will fire an email off

Has some people got points for hibs? A didn't but with so many missing am wondering if hibs not counted in this update?

Mygers must bring in nearly £1.5 million now but that needs to underpinned with the proper systems not someone manually adding points.
Hopefully when we move to seatgeak points will be added immediately and live totals will be visible.

There must be some glitches in the auto updates but it's ridiculous people have to find out themselves.
Its mental. Pay £40 a year for the privilege of getting homework to do.

Also, its 2024, technology has ensured people literally dont need to do anything manually. You can get a toilet that wipes your arse for you ffs/ How are we still operating with humans having to input things manually onto a system.

Its mental. Pay £40 a year for the privilege of getting homework to do.

Also, its 2024, technology has ensured people literally dont need to do anything manually. You can get a toilet that wipes your arse for you ffs/ How are we still operating with humans having to input things manually onto a system.
Club trying to do it on the cheap and maximise how much money they’re making. It’s ridiculous that so many individual members are reporting issues

Think of how many people aren’t members on forums and won’t see such discussion. There will be hundreds If members with errors on their account that have no clue

Livingston missing for me.

My brother and I were on the same points total last season then he missed a game vs Aberdeen that I was at.

This season began and we were still on the same points when I should have been five ahead. Never bothered my arse following it up but between that and this update it makes you wonder how many other points have been missed off that no-one noticed.

Mygers must bring in nearly £1.5 million now but that needs to underpinned with the proper systems not someone manually adding points.
Hopefully when we move to seatgeak points will be added immediately and live totals will be visible.
The concerns about the ability to run the system accurately were actually flagged before Mygers even started.
We were assured that the systems they use were up to the job.

over 54k members at £40 a pop is over £2 million

Thousands of them who'll not be ST holders so that's £50 a pop.

Back