McCrorie and Shinnie snub scums guard of honour

Aberdeen who have actually been doing well under Robson, let’s give a wee guard of honour and pull our pants down for our best pals so they can end the league on a high. Absolute embarrassments.

Not uncommon at all up this way. Similarly to attitudes to religion which are night and day compared to the central belt for example so there are very few “Rangers minded” or “C*ltic minded” families beyond a generation or two at best
You often fine a younger brother supporting someone else as a kind of giruy to the older one.

2 cunts would gladly half any of our players in two. Couldn't care less if they joined in or not.
As much as I wouldn’t want it to happen, their work ethic and professionalism is to be admired.
Certainly more so than guys like Hayes who simply didn’t care when he missed a golden chance.
So, I think you’re being harsh.

Last edited:
Does it really matter?

They bent over & got scudded for 5.

1st Vs 3rd shouldn’t really produce a result like that, unless it’s a freak one. Sums up the quality of the league.

In the bookies this morning two Aberdeen supporters told me what would happen at Parkhead today to the sheep. One of them said that it would be at least 4-0. He wasn't far off.

Does it really matter?

They bent over & got scudded for 5.

1st Vs 3rd shouldn’t really produce a result like that, unless it’s a freak one. Sums up the quality of the league.
Sums up the professionalism of the sheep shagging bastards.

They play as if their lives depended on it when they play us, against the bheast, they couldn’t give a %^*& about how many they get beaten by, same as Scumdee utd.

FB post from an Aberdeen supporting friend:

‘Aberdeen made it to 3rd in the league Celebrating last week getting into Europe hate to break it to you lads but I would just hand in your passports now!!! Don’t often get to watch Scottish Premiership ship games in full, but yawn yawn yawn!! 11 players standing like statues..in straight lines..hardly pressing..if you are expecting to get beat at least go out and have a real go..so dull.. so uninspiring..maybe except wee Jonny Hayes running his legs off and flying in on tackles..who would go and watch this!!! How far the competition in the Scottish Premiership has fallen ’

I still maintain that it’s slightly more difficult for us to win the league given the teams that break their necks against us.

How often do these two play each other on the last day of the season? You would think after Celtic lying down to them a few years ago to ensure we never got second place they would avoid that fixture taking place on the final day for “sporting integrity” reasons. :rolleyes:

If I was an Aberdeen fan I would be utterly ashamed of my club today. 5-0 defeat and that guard of honour for a club that harboured child abuse for decades. Shameful.
Sheep fans only care about Rangers games. A really weird fan base.

Probably still celebrating the win they go over us up there

His performances against us have probably helped him seal a life changing move to the English championship.

Suspect he’s going go get 3 or 4x his salary at Bristol.

I like McCrorie. Honest, hard working and actually a decent player within his parameters.
Not denying any of that tbh.
I just don't particularly care whether he shows his staunch credentials with Aberdeen.

Someone responded and I replied.
Kinda how forums work. Boring in the eyes of the beholder. Tbh, I couldn't give a good %^*& whether a randomer on t'internet finds me boring! Stick me on ignore fella.
You’re expecting 2 professional players to lie down and not try against us. They are professionals, it’s like listening to halfwits in the pub..” did you see that Broadfoot, he tries to hurt our players so he does.” , “ McCrorie tried to kick our players” and so on. They are paid to play for what ever club that hires then. What part don’t you get.

You’re expecting 2 professional players to lie down and not try against us. They are professionals, it’s like listening to halfwits in the pub..” did you see that Broadfoot, he tries to hurt our players so he does.” , “ McCrorie tried to kick our players” and so on. They are paid to play for what ever club that hires then. What part don’t you get.
Where did I say lie down?
They can be professional to the max, and not get involved in wind up behaviour. I don't recall any wind up stuff from them towards the bheasts. Maybe it's because we jilted them or something.
My point was more about the lauding of their staunchness at Parkhead. Has no interest/impact on me.

Where did I say lie down?
They can be professional to the max, and not get involved in wind up behaviour. I don't recall any wind up stuff from them towards the bheasts. Maybe it's because we jilted them or something.
My point was more about the lauding of their staunchness at Parkhead. Has no interest/impact on me.
What wind up behaviour are you talking about?
And you said “ two c.unts who would gladly half our lads in two” ?

Back