McGeady signs for Hivs

Welcome back the country you turned your back on you ugly traitor.
I wish you nothing but pain and misfortune

Used to see him regularly in Karbon.

To be fair to him he kept a low profile but his pals were utter erseholes.

He's absolutely minted. I know someone who knows his family. He was set for life financially even before he left Celtic. Russia and England has helped his bank balance.
Still a wee shite mind you.

The guy that sits behind me knows his agent and said the same thing, Russia made him a multi millionaire.

Is he signing for Hibs or signing on the dole?
the state of it.

0-Screenshot-2022-06-24-at-200116-1.png

Is he signing for Hibs or signing on the dole?
the state of it.

0-Screenshot-2022-06-24-at-200116-1.png

F**king superb. Signing his contract in one of those 50p multi-coloured pens from WH Smiths.

Wonder if he changed the colour letter by letter as he block-signed his name as it was spelled out for him by his agent? "No, Aiden, that's not how you spell potato."

Hope he gets cemented in their first game of the season and misses the rest. Somebody needs to deepen that pudding-bowl shaped coupon of his.

Also looks like he's had some trouble getting the orange spray-paint right up to his hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
He will have the same impact his fellow “countryman” McCarthy has had at that other mob in green.

I think one of his parents is/was a teacher.

As has already been mentioned, he invested well in his younger years. Bought a lot of property around the Southside I think.
Knew a guy who played with him growing up & he said that he was a top student. His parents were one of they types who said he had to be performing well at school if he wanted to play football.

Still a pr*ck though

Hibs definitely gonna a different approach transfer wise in signing a has been over the hill ex Celt goalkeeper in David Marshall and now one of his ex team mates who’s an over the hill waster with a massive chip on his shoulder about how Scottish football fans treat him, he should fit into Hibs right away.
In all honesty I think Marshall will do well for them, better calibre than most spfl keepers outside us, hearts and them.

Wee plastic paddy with a face like a slapped arse.

Imagine being so bitter you turn your back on the country of birth to represent the country you wish you were from.

Was listening to Radio Scotland in the car earlier and Tom English was talking about him. He said that he hasn’t really played since November as he picks up knee injuries now and at age 36 it is a huge risk signing him as he will may not play very often.

Last edited:
Even if I lost all of my memory from before this moment, one look at his coupon and I'd know he was a tim. The lovechild of Tom Boyd and a Maris Piper.

Hibs fans being buzzing at signing this guy really puts in to perspective the state of Scottish football. Actually quite sad when you think about it.

Back