McGregor Last Minute

He absolutely bams the opposition up to feck ball at his feet waiting to pick it up he waits till they are right at them then picks it up and leaves them standing :D

Did similar in the home leg getting 2 balls in play at the death, love it when it goes your way, raging if it's the opposition

Hes the absolute master at this. Had a chuckle on boxing day after kilmarnock decided to start chasing the game when 1 down, he had the ball lobbed back to him from someone in the Copland.

Looked like he was going to catch it, let it through his hands and onto his toe. Ball back into the stand and a few seconds wasted.

I love him.

Hes the absolute master at this. Had a chuckle on boxing day after kilmarnock decided to start chasing the game when 1 down, he had the ball lobbed back to him from someone in the Copland.

Looked like he was going to catch it, let it through his hands and onto his toe. Ball back into the stand and a few seconds wasted.

I love him.

Yeah I enjoyed that one as well :))

Done similar in the first leg, was growling at a ball boy to throw a ball on while Braga player passed another trying hurry his goal kick. Ended up both on the pitch, valuable seconds! Love shagger.

I said to my housemate as it was sitting on the roof of the net "I bet McGregor flicks that back onto the pitch". Right on cue greegsy pulls it out the bag yet again, what a guy.

Could see he was desperate to do it, and I was desperate for him to do it too. I even celebrated it. McGregor has winner stamped all over him. Chuffed he pulled off another Euro away clean sheet tonight.

He's absolute class, he's switched on at all times. It's more difficult for a keeper than anyone else on the pitch yet he's more in tune than anyone else. A winner.

I thought he couldn't reach it was so high up on the net. He was looking at it and wondering "how the f*ck am I going to get that off of there?" The leap to flick it off was quite impressive I thought.

Who else would've bet their mortgage when the ball landed on the roof in the last minute or so that McGregor would've waited until "multiball" was enforced by Braga before tipping aforementioned ball back into play!
Wiley old bassa!
c6OyDcj.gif

It was quality and it was smart streetwise stuff from an experienced player who knows exactly what he’s doing. Fucking loved it

Back