McGregor

Followbear93

Wanted to say this for a while and please everyone don’t go on a rampage at me.

love McGregor, best keeper at Rangers I’ve witnessed live and I’m 25.

His ability to pass a ball and be composed at times isn't great, just lumps the ball anywhere and most times out the park. The other thing is he never ever comes and commands his box, always too slow and puts the blame on the centre backs, if you’re a ball goes over the centre backs he should be there, he has to command it better and be more on his toes
be more like a sweeper keeperkind of thing

thoughts ?

His ability to pass a ball and be composed at times isn't great, just lumps the ball anywhere and most times out the park. The other thing is he never ever comes and commands his box, always too slow and puts the blame on the centre backs, if you’re a ball goes over the centre backs he should be there, he has to command it better and be more on his toes

thoughts ?

Wholeheartedly agree, greatest shot-stopper in the game but when he has a decision to make he invariably makes a hash of it, also he's a timebomb that surely must unsettle our defenders.

Would’ve been 3-0 tonight if it weren’t for him so I can’t criticise him.

He should’ve ripped Goldsons head clean off his shoulders through when we conceded. He was going fucking bonkers.

still a great keeper
but like the Braga game up to the tide turning, he doesn't grasp when the back 4 are struggling with the pass out
needs to read them better and on nights like tonight, bypass them

Wholeheartedly agree, greatest shot-stopper in the game but when he has a decision to make he invariably makes a hash of it, also he's a timebomb that surely must unsettle our defenders.

Hes a time bomb? Nah more like his back four are who constantly sell him out with suicidal defending.

thoughts ?

I know what you mean.
Brilliant shot stopper, but I've lost count of the times the ball is played over the CBs and we're waiting for Greegs to mop up, but he's stuck to his 6 yard box.
I guess the wonder saves balance this out. Probably the least of our concerns tonight. I wish he'd knocked Goldson unconscious after his howler. Katic is at least a threat in their box. Goldson does a better job clearing the danger in the opposition box than threatening a goal.

McGregor is worshipped as a god on here.

He's below average or downright bad at everything bar shot stopping and that is rapidly declining too.

He used to kick it long constantly under Walter so its obviously tactical instructions under Gerrard.

Greegsy made 2 brilliant saves tonight otherwise they win 3 nil. Absolute least of our worries. People moaning there's not enough winners then want to get rid of someone who's a proven winner

Back