Meanwhile in Belarus

Watched one of the games from Belarus today on Betfair. Probably equals the worst standard of football I've ever watched.

The Burundi Premier League also still continuing for those looking for extra value.

As for those calling for the Belarussians to be banned or receive international sanctions over this, its their country, their ball and their rules.

Like their big brothers over in Russia there doesn’t seem to be much of a fuss or panic over this and I guess they will just take the increased ‘deaths from pneumonia related causes’ on the chin
IMO

it shows football can still be played? but they have no deaths as yet?

IMO

it shows football can still be played? but they have no deaths as yet?
Footballers catching it are unlikely to get sick. Even most healthy fans will probably not end up in intensive care. But their elderly or underlying conditions friends and relatives might

Lukashenko is a nutter and has scant regard for human life, I doubt he’s looking to much into it beyond strengthening his own personality cult and ‘getting one over on the West’

Putin also didn’t seem to be giving two fk’s until recently. Russia - reluctantly - going into lockdown today. They say until the 5th April here or the 14th in Moscow

So who are the staunch side in the Belarussian league and who are the Mhanks?

Need to know which team to get behind until the proper football's back.

Back