Megastore to be renamed

Really looking forward to seeing what the store will look like after the 250k refurb.

Hopefully see the place mobbed on matchdays(and other days also).

I really hope there wasn’t anyone paid to come up with the new name.

Why? It's the most sensible answer?

Put it this way, if someone been paid to create a name for it I'd much rather they settled for the "The Rangers Store" than "Le Boulon-Ger-ie"!

Let's save that for the future in house bakery!

Why? It's the most sensible answer?

Put it this way, if someone been paid to create a name for it I'd much rather they settled for the "The Rangers Store" than "Le Boulon-Ger-ie"!

Let's save that for the future in house bakery!

Why? Because we’ve dropped four letters from the original name.

It was originally intended as a joke because there’s been a couple of businesses in recent years who’ve spent a fortune on marketing to be given something my son could’ve came up with.

Didn’t realise there’d be a few posters who took umbrage at what I said. Would think after 10+ years I’d have learned my lesson.

Why? Because we’ve dropped four letters from the original name.

It was originally intended as a joke because there’s been a couple of businesses in recent years who’ve spent a fortune on marketing to be given something my son could’ve came up with.

Didn’t realise there’d be a few posters who took umbrage at what I said. Would think after 10+ years I’d have learned my lesson.

I mean... Take umbridge and segwaying into my own rubbish joke are so close to each other. I was certainly aiming for the latter!

'Megastore' was very dated.

Pretty sure Murray et al copied it from Man Utd as they had a 'megastore' at Old Trafford at the time

It's obviously a small change, but certainly appreciated as more and more elements of the club and our infrastructure are brought in line with current standards

I mean... Take umbridge and segwaying into my own rubbish joke are so close to each other. I was certainly aiming for the latter!

If I’ve misinterpreted your post then I do apologise. I thought you were unhappy with me saying that I hoped we hadn’t paid someone to come up with a new name and that’s what they came up with. I didn’t realise you were having a joke too.

Can’t wait to stoat in pre match half canned buy something I don’t need and lose whatever I buy in the boozer before I find ma way home

I don't want to be negative but am I the only one surprised they are spending £250,000 on refitting the shop when they are planning to turn it into a bar in the very near future?

Fat Mike,take a look at what you could've had. If you weren't such a fat greedy bastard

Back