Megastore vouchers

Carsonstarayr

Official Ticketer
I received vouchers for the megastore last year for my birthday. But obviously can’t get any of the new merchandise due to the on going fiasco with fat mike. Anyone know if I can get them changed for the new website or what I can do. Or do I need to wait and hope they sort it out before they expire? Ta.

Next time there is a work collection or someones birthday just give them the vouchers and let them deal with it.

Just want to highlight that they have already been paid for so you not buying something actually benefits the Slug as he will be getting cash for nothing so might as well spend them.

Next time there is a work collection or someones birthday just give them the vouchers and let them deal with it.

Just want to highlight that they have already been paid for so you not buying something actually benefits the Slug as he will be getting cash for nothing so might as well spend them.

This.

I received vouchers for the megastore last year for my birthday. But obviously can’t get any of the new merchandise due to the on going fiasco with fat mike. Anyone know if I can get them changed for the new website or what I can do. Or do I need to wait and hope they sort it out before they expire? Ta.

Get a new English Premier shirt from sports direct with the voucher, sell it on eBay and use the money you get to spend in the gers store

Get yourself kitted out for your holidays mate

Ob9uhdj.jpg

give them back to who gave you them or youll get a free mug and a big bag for life from slaves direct.

No good in any Rangers shop.

Know what you mean but that means fat %^*& is getting money for nothing.
Op go in get something smash it get something else and give it to charity.
Then shite in the cloak room.
Set the store on fire. FF will chip on for legal fees

Can’t be refunded so get into a sports direct and get yourself something

Does Cashly not own Slazenger?

If you have a dog get a job lot of tennis balls ( assuming the voucher is valid in Sports Direct).

Are you a stealthy Tim or are you really asking about vouchers linked to sports direct???

definitely, use. bit your tongue. If you dont use the fat bastard is making 100% profit with your cash (or who ever bought for you). In fact, buy, take the item back and keep doing so.

post on here last week said there were some decent gifts like hip flasks etc in the megastore.

you're as well picking something up or Ashley gets money for nothing

Away and spend every penny on as much volume of gear as you can, then gie it to charity or something. The money is in fat mike's pocket already the more gear you can take off his stock the better now.

Back