Memories of Dens Park. Dundee 0 Rangers 2 in 2005

dh1963

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
A nervous day in the run in that ended with the joy of Helicopter Sunday.

Apologies for the Transatlantic narration. A day all about Marvin Andrews. Scored the crucial opener in the last 10 minutes, then got his serious knee injury in the closing minutes. The power of God was about to show it was on our side!

The 2 2 draw was a crazy game. Two wonder strikes for them, two missed penalties, a scored penalty, an own goal and general pandemonium

Last edited:

Every reply has been about this game, so here it is.
Not the best coverage and it doesn't show one of the missed penalties.

Apologies for the Transatlantic narration. A day all about Marvin Andrews. Scored the crucial opener in the last 10 minutes, then got his serious knee injury in the closing minutes. The power of God was about to show it was on our side!

I remember it being quite a warm day in Lanarkshire that day so I didn’t bother with a jumper or jacket. Of course went to Dundee and it was freezing and I was sitting at the end of a stand next to the opening and I was shivering all game. Thought it was going to be one of those days til big Marv popped up.

Think that Was one of the very few games I missed that season. Had an assignment due the next day.

Remember watching it and it was tense as feck.

Was probably there but cant remember much!

Back