Memories of Partick lost members

Maryhillblue

Off the top op of my mind, i remember davie keenan, alastair Berry, and John buchanan, townhead RSc man who drank in there, i was thinking of them tonight, barca3 i was thinking of them tonight, front 3 Seats for all of them in heaven, they,ll be so Proud the@Kilpatricknick ,yorkhilltrueblues Crawford five star, big John, alan h, Kevin, taxman, the butcher, cat, gorgeous Margaret and the rest of the friday niet Mob, robert, miss the pub and you all

Off the top op of my mind, i remember davie keenan, alastair Berry, and John buchanan, townhead RSc man who drank in there, i was thinking of them tonight, barca3 i was thinking of them tonight, front 3 Seats for all of them in heaven, they,ll be so Proud the@Kilpatricknick ,yorkhilltrueblues Crawford five star, big John, alan h, Kevin, taxman, the butcher, cat, gorgeous Margaret and the rest of the friday niet Mob, robert, miss the pub and you all
I still see the big guy that owned the pub in Partick now & again.

Always wonder on these Partick threads if anyone knew my Grandad.. name was Charlie/Charles and the first 2 letters of his surname were Ha. Drunk in the Rosey for a long time even after he moved to the Drum. Passed in 1999 when I was very young but not before getting me my rangers top.

I used Memories now & again mainly down to a couple of friends of mine who were mates of Davie Keenan, I liked that wee boozer & there were some real characters who used to frequent it

Always wonder on these Partick threads if anyone knew my Grandad.. name was Charlie/Charles and the first 2 letters of his surname were Ha. Drunk in the Rosey for a long time even after he moved to the Drum. Passed in 1999 when I was very young but not before getting me my rangers top.
Charlie ? What was his second name White ???

Big Stevie who used to run Memories of Partick died recently I am sure. Used to see him a lot, he looked after his mum for years as well as running the pub.
I’m sure I saw him in the last 2 weeks.

The guy who I thought was him was wearing a mask mind you so I might be wrong.

Davie Ferguson passed on a couple of years back as well mate.

Lost members,and people in heaven. This is a tad confusing; are these all people who are now dead? Surely not. I was only in for games but knew Big John and Alan the taxman and K. who worked with the MOD police I think - as well as big Stevie who I was still seeing around Partick recently. They cannot all be dead.

Lost members,and people in heaven. This is a tad confusing; are these all people who are now dead? Surely not. I was only in for games but knew Big John and Alan the taxman and K. who worked with the MOD police I think - as well as big Stevie who I was still seeing around Partick recently. They cannot all be dead.
all mentioned are alive and well including big Stevie whose whatsapp was active about 3 hours ago

I'm confused myself here.

Big Stevies aware of this thread now and is comparing the premature and inaccurate reports of his death to Walters situation a few weeks back.

Back