Mentally we are done for the season

Zero confidence ,nothing about the whole team and looking at the bench they all look as fed up as everyone else .

Morelos looked the only one willing to fight for the jersey,the manage must wish it was end of the season now ,you could get rid of a few of these ,no heart ,bullied again .

Yep. Players given up again & we’re not even at the split

The reality is these players as a team are not good enough yet we have chopped and changed personnel it hasn’t worked out, the big thing is getting results I’m critical yet they have got results but not consistent that is the problem.

The chance of a trophy has gone and a bunch of them know they won't be here next season for a variety of reasons . heads have all gone

We had a chance this season and we haven't been good enough.The tims have had slip ups and have even lost their manager and we have done nothing about it.
Come the summer we will have to have yet another overhaul,we still have Herrera to get rid of ffs, and try and find money for a stack of new players.
I don't know how they are going to do it but the board have to find big money from somewhere or it will be more of the same next year.
This is the problem. Morelos will go for say15 to 20 mill. That gets 4 giod quality players. If Gerrard gets that to spend. But they have to be the right signings. More so as Morelos has carried the team this season. God knows how the season would have looked had he been out injured for a few weeks

This is the problem. Morelos will go for say15 to 20 mill. That gets 4 giod quality players. If Gerrard gets that to spend. But they have to be the right signings. More so as Morelos has carried the team this season. God knows how the season would have looked had he been out injured for a few weeks
We certainly wouldn't be in second place

Still had hope we’d win the league that’s gone after today it’s us that’s mentally drained.

Wouldn’t surprise me if St pats drew tommorow and that’s another missed opportunity
they will thump dundee, but will drop points in other games, it will be a skullfuck because of the daft points we have been dropping with these draws.

I think that's it done after tiday. Every week up until now there was a chance to turn the tide. Yes, Celtic could lose or draw tomorrow but I don't see it now. Zero pressure being put in them when they play second.

Notice no mention of refereeing decisions which are so bad now that I don't even lose the rag when the obvious ones go against us. This must affect the players too.

No Surrender eh?

The players and management look like they’ve completely surrendered.

In fact judging by the empty spaces and people that left at half time the support have chucked it for this season as well (who could blame them)

I fear going to Parkhead now. It could be 5 or 6

The mentally challengeds won’t sit in against us. Meaning, we won’t have such a hard time having to break through 10 men.

Oddly enough, I feel more confident in us playing them these days, than supposed easier ties against Killie/Aberdeen.

My money will be on Rangers +1 on the 31st.

4 seasons in a row we have lost it mentally at this stage of the season. We different groups of players under 4 managers. Explain that!
The team need strong fans behind them through thick and thin and even more when the crunch games come. Not always the case for us and it shows with the results.
People always come out with the same things like 'I've paid my money so can say what I like' or 'the players should exite the crowd' but anyone who has played sport at any level competitively will know that when you are a bit low in confidence the last thing you need is grief from the fans at every turn.
No matter how good someone is they need encouragement.

Zero confidence ,nothing about the whole team and looking at the bench they all look as fed up as everyone else .

Morelos looked the only one willing to fight for the jersey,the manage must wish it was end of the season now ,you could get rid of a few of these ,no heart ,bullied again .

Could see a result like that coming today. Every player and even the manager looked totally deflated after that shambles midweek. Will be a hard slog until the end of the season I fear.

Yet we've spent millions more on transfers and budgets than said teams.

Who signed 10 of those players who featured today?
We are miles ahead of both killie and Aberdeen in the league. Put it this way, the financial gap between Celtic and us now is much bigger than during our NIAR years. We desperately need a couple of quality signings to break teams down....in other words, investment.

Probably because we are hopeless
So, you can't really justify it so resort to using more nonsense
Don't worry about it, you're not alone.
I'll tell you what, if we lose 4-0 or worse, I'll donate £100 to Erskine.
If we win or draw, you do similar.
Deal?

Agreed mate wish could just hit the reset button and it was June already.

The simple and scary fact is for us that follow the home and away and someone can bookmark this post. There will will be more and bigger bad days than we will have good the rest of this season. Scunnered.

They are just a tad better shit than we are

Indeed , that’s true and they have been shite this season - this was a big opportunity for us make no mistake particularly with Lennon in charge for what should have been the key games- however he may well still blow it...

8 games to go and it will drag in, this season will never end.

The least the team can do is show a bit of pride and even though there is nothing left to play for dont allow the gap to become 20 odd points.

And save us further embarrassment of losing 2nd place.

Absolutely scunnered with it

8 games to go and it will drag in, this season will never end.

The least the team can do is show a bit of pride and even though there is nothing left to play for dont allow the gap to become 20 odd points.

And save us further embarrassment of losing 2nd place.

Absolutely scunnered with it

Doing that would just be a relief and feel a bit of Pride @Recoba its not the least the can do it’s the must they can do or most will be replaced in the summer and rightly so.

Doing that would just be a relief and feel a bit of Pride @Recoba its not the least the can do it’s the must they can do or most will be replaced in the summer and rightly so.
Yea most of them bar 3 or 4 players could be replaced and i wouldn't care, Candeias and Tav have had a few seasons at it now and are serial losers, i don't care how many penalties or assists he has because it means feck all if we a constantly in this position.

Im not picking on him as they are all to blame but are we really going to go into a 4th season in the spl with Tav, Candeias, Jack etc etc ? yes they are capable of playing well at times but its never sustained throughout a whole season and enough is enough.

The mentally challengeds won’t sit in against us. Meaning, we won’t have such a hard time having to break through 10 men.

Oddly enough, I feel more confident in us playing them these days, than supposed easier ties against Killie/Aberdeen.

My money will be on Rangers +1 on the 31st.

Its all we have to play for this season . 2 games against them. A chance to put down a marker for next season, show we can play. Everyone remembers the old firm games and goalscorers.

Yet we've spent millions more on transfers and budgets than said teams.

Who signed 10 of those players who featured today?

And its shown in the fact we are a sizeable distance ahead of them in the league.

8 points ahead of the sheep with 20 goals more scored and 12 less conceded.

9 points ahead of Kilmarnock and 27 more goals scored and 6 less condeded.

We just dont have the quality in the squad to overcome their shitey defensive tactics which are aided by shite refereeing. I dont think any tactics we play with the current squad would consistently overcome it.

Remember our team got results playing this way (without the cynical fouling) against vastly superior players. Its tough to break down occassionaly never mind consistently.

I think it’s also physical.

We’ve played 15 or 16 games more than everyone else bar the Yahoos who have a bigger squad built for CL football.

It’s not really an excuse, but guys like Goldson, Arfield and Jack look exhausted.

I think it’s also physical.

We’ve played 15 or 16 games more than everyone else bar the Yahoos who have a bigger squad built for CL football.

It’s not really an excuse, but guys like Goldson, Arfield and Jack look exhausted.

Clearly this is also the case. We have a good first 11. However the squad players aren't good enough so the same players have been asked to play two games a week all season.

Incremental improvements. Next season the guys who are starters should be squad players.

Jack, Arfield, Candeias, Kent. They need upgraded.

Worrying that they seem to have checked out considering we’re not even at the split.

Potentially timmyx2 Sheep Hibs Hearts and Killie to come. The players need to sharpen up because if they try and go through the motions in those games it could become toxic.

I'm as frustrated as anyone else over the inconsistency over the last few months.

I do feel the players and manager should be cut a bit of slack though. This team was put together on a budget in the summer, had a few weeks together before the Europa Qualifiers began and it's been non-stop ever since. No chance was this team put together expecting to play 53 games by the middle of March. Celtic's squad can cope with this but they have a wage bill double ours to aid with this amount of games.

It's understandable if we're mentally tired. Majority of these players have never played for a team like Rangers and the pressure and expectation that brings, in fact no player in our history has considering how starved the club has been of success.

A lot of these players, and the manager, will be thankful for this season as it prepares them even more for next season.

Back