Merry Christmas Everyone...

dennybobford

I know things look grim short term, but football is always swings and roundabouts. I am sure a big swing will soon come our way again and we will enjoy the ride. Next two games we need to really get behind the boys, the team looks broken just now, lacking leaders and a rising injury list. A new inexperienced manager appointed and a board struggling to get any coherent messages out.

Lets not forget where we have come from. 5 years ago it was Charles Green Christmas message, yes we laughed at the time - but it was a humiliating moment.

Spivs out
Money available
Ashley out
Money available

None of this was easy and it still seems to be ongoing by the looks of it.

We will find out in January if a D of F is worth having. A big window coming up with misfits needing to move on and players who understand the demands of playing for a big club need to come in.

We will be in a better place soon. Football is a funny old game

Christmas wishes to all

We Are The People

I know things look grim short term, but football is always swings and roundabouts. I am sure a big swing will soon come our way again and we will enjoy the ride. Next two games we need to really get behind the boys, the team looks broken just now, lacking leaders and a rising injury list. A new inexperienced manager appointed and a board struggling to get any coherent messages out.

Lets not forget where we have come from. 5 years ago it was Charles Green Christmas message, yes we laughed at the time - but it was a humiliating moment.

Spivs out
Money available
Ashley out
Money available

None of this was easy and it still seems to be ongoing by the looks of it.

We will find out in January if a D of F is worth having. A big window coming up with misfits needing to move on and players who understand the demands of playing for a big club need to come in.

We will be in a better place soon. Football is a funny old game

Christmas wishes to all

We Are The People
Let's forget our woes for a few days dennybob if that is possible :( and enjoy Christmas , we will come back one day . Merry Christmas You and Yours and to all Rangers Supporters Worldwide ! WATP :D

Reactions: TQ3
Merry Christmas OP and all of FF!

I actually think we will beat Celtic, they are due a beating from us and have been slipping lately. We play better in bigger games and when we are playing away.

Of course we will then lose to Hamilton or whoever soon after though :D

Fcuk all merry about this Christmas.
We are in the shit big time...........and that is from an optimist.

Back