Message from Club and SLO

Good news, I strongly suspect the club have been given the all clear before releasing such a message.

Tonight shows that we can create an atmosphere and sing songs that represent aspects of our background without the need to offend anyone, no matter how fake the offence may be.

Well done the Bears!

The club should now reach out to the Union Bears and set about building relationships to ensure the colour and atmosphere the UB provide is added to nights like tonight.

Last edited:
Shat myself when Follow Follow started up, but thankfully both times it was cut short just before any add ons could be sung.

What was really funny was after the game walking along Shieldhall Road, some guy tried to start up TBB. He only got as far as the first "Hello" before he was roundly told to shut the f*ck up by others around him. We've taken self policing to another level :D

Last edited:
Was very impressed tonight, especially as the circumstances were perfect for it to have gone wrong. A tense game with an irritating opponent and provocative opposition fans won by a last minute goal.

Our fans were exceptional and, though a little more subdued than normal, still delivered a brilliant atmosphere when the team needed it. And the end was bloody mental.

Shat myself when Follow Follow started up, but thankfully both times it was cut short just before any add ons could be sung.

What was really funny was after the game walking along Shieldhall Road, some guy tried to to start up TBB. He only got as far as the first "Hello" before he was roundly told to shut the f*ck up by others around him. We've taken self policing to another level :D
Cnuts Behring me sang the lot..these wet wipes really need to f*ck right off!

Well done to everyone who was there. Hopefully we can move on and create an atmosphere everybody feels good about joining without any worries. With a bit of effort it won’t be long before the atmosphere becomes natural again.

Songsheet was squeaky clean tonight. Great to see. Hopefully helps us with not getting a stadium closure tomorrow.

Even if so we need to keep it up on every single European game from now on. I never want us sanctioned by UEFA for songs again.

Great result and fans did well although still a little quiet at times.

Apparently getting done for songs in Denmark too and stadium closure is a very real possibility.

Hopefully this isn't true but id hope they look at tonight and realise their current sanction has worked for now so don't make the ridiculous decision to close stadium.

That is nice, but rather than save it for a shock like these charges or for social media, the Club really need to start engaging with fans. I am not saying that is for the SLO however, something needs to happen as we are at a point where a fan group and 2 prominent social media accounts are delivering club messages on the side.

Now I get that sometimes that is needed and it is welcome. For something of this magnitude though, where we are talking of bans or expulsions, there needs to be proper engagement.

Apparently getting done for songs in Denmark too and stadium closure is a very real possibility.

Hopefully this isn't true but id hope they look at tonight and realise their current sanction has worked for now so don't make the ridiculous decision to close stadium.
Thought it was Legia away? Surely if Denmark that would proceed any Legia charge?

Sure you're not getting this mixed up with Warsaw away?

Good news, I strongly suspect the club have been given the all clear before releasing such a message.

Tonight shows that we can create an atmosphere and sing songs that represent aspects of our background without the need to offend anyone, no matter how fake the offence may be.

Well done the Bears!

The club should now reach out to the Union Bears and set about building relationships to ensure the colour and atmosphere the UB provide is added to nights like tonight.

Union bears can gtf. Not needed IMO

No grassing on them but these cnuts have no fekin brain cells

Fair enough about not grassing but did you have a word with them?

It's out of order that we have to but sensible fans need to police those who persist with the singing.

Back