Message From El Hadji Diouf

Was against him signing at the time, however I bought well into his shithousery by the end I won't lie!

I agree, a horrible human being and did nothing for the club while he was here. Second only to Barton in the list of players who we should never have signed.
Barton ran away from brown. Diouf won a league and Cup double. Cnut of a guy,i can't disagree but Walter saw fit to sign him when we needed somebody, and he helped us win those trophies. I'll take smiths judgements over your dramatic hurt.

I was furious when he signed, really unhappy that such a toerag was going to play for Rangers.

He completely won me over though - he worked his bollocks off for Rangers, didn’t take a huff when not selected and contributed when he was picked.

Most importantly, and I think this was the genius of the signing, he shouldered all that attention, all the media scramble, all the abuse from opposition fans and the media and took it away from the rest of the team.
Diouf was more than able for whatever was thrown at him and him being the target let the rest of our team get on with things.

The picture of him and Bougherra leaving a Disciplinary Hearing at Hampden was an absolute belter as well.

Was it Steve Kean who was the Blackburn manager and a Celtic fan, who had forced Diouf out of the door in January that wasn’t very impressed when the player turned up for pre-season training at Blackburn wearing his medals?

Last edited:
I've honestly never understood why they inbreeds made such a big deal about 'the Broony'

Diouf rocked up here for a brief 4 month spell and won a league and cup double, and the scumbags didn't even win the game in which it happened.
Brown also had no prior beef with Diouf, and spent the majority of the game trying to kick him/get a rise out of him, then celebrates like he’s got one up on a long-term rival. Bizarre episode all round really.

4-EE58-A47-4-C0-C-4082-BDD8-08-C6-EE336019.jpg

Barton ran away from brown. Diouf won a league and Cup double. Cnut of a guy,i can't disagree but Walter saw fit to sign him when we needed somebody, and he helped us win those trophies. I'll take smiths judgements over your dramatic hurt.
He didn't win those trophies alone. He wound up Celtic which seems to be the main reason people idolise him. His contribution to our season was minimal.

Another gem of a signing from Sir Walter. El Hadji Diouf certainly managed to lob a few grenades at the paedos in his short 4 month stint with us and it was glorious to watch. As for the spitting, when you are dealing with these sub human vile scummy paedo supporters then it’s perfectly acceptable and indeed should be encouraged.

For all lots of people go on about him being a scumbag etc, I remember when he was at us he always gave a lot of his time to young fans and the disabled sections having pictures taken and so on.

Plus, I had always had a soft spot for him.
That was another feature actually - for all the image of him in the media, he was a very considerate and well-meaning guy.

I was furious when he signed, really unhappy that such a toerag was going to play for Rangers.

He completely won me over though - he worked his bollocks off for Rangers, didn’t take a huff when not selected and contributed when he was picked.

Most importantly, and I think this was the genius of the signing, he shouldered all that attention, all the media scramble, all the abuse from opportunity fans and the media and took it away from the rest of the team.
Diouf was more than able for whatever was thrown at him and him being the target let the rest of our team get on with things.

The picture of him and Bougherra leaving a Disciplinary Hearing at Hampden was an absolute belter as well.

Was it Steve Kean who was the Blackburn manager and a Celtic fan, who had forced Diouf out of the door in January that wasn’t very impressed when the player turned up for pre-season training at Blackburn wearing his medals?
Realy astute post Rab. Absolutely sums up everything I thought about him, start to finish!

There was an idiot on here who despised him so much that he actually hoped he broke his leg on his debut.

Brown also had no prior beef with Diouf, and spent the majority of the game trying to kick him/get a rise out of him, then celebrates like he’s got one up on a long-term rival. Bizarre episode all round really.
This was only a few months after Brown’s family had to be moved during a European tie at Parkhead because they were getting so much abuse about Brown’s performance as well.

Brown utterly whored himself on a manufactured “feud” with a total stranger… and the Celtic fans dutifully fell into line.
Not sure whether that puts the cynical player of the gullible fans in the worse light.

Another gem of a signing from Sir Walter. El Hadji Diouf certainly managed to lob a few grenades at the paedos in his short 4 month stint with us and it was glorious to watch. As for the spitting, when you are dealing with these sub human vile scummy paedo supporters then it’s perfectly acceptable and indeed should be encouraged.
Brilliant Bud! Walter knew EXACTLY what he was doing. It worked like a dream and got it right up them.

Most importantly, and I think this was the genius of the signing, he shouldered all that attention, all the media scramble, all the abuse from opposition fans and the media and took it away from the rest of the team.

This!

They were patting him on the head and calling him a monkey!
I'm sure we'd all just take that.
I'm not saying spitting was the answer, but that's the way he chose to respond.

Potentially my favourite post ever read here, feel exactly the same.

Back