Messi agrees to take pay cut to stay at Barca

He is the top player in spain no doubt, no one is worth that money. A real world class player though steps up to the international stage at tournaments and shines, argentina and messi just dont do they? Not a messi bashing post just my opinion.
La Liga is the best league in the world. Messi would be a by a distance the best player to ever play in the English Premier League if he fancied it, instead he's staying at the top league and to him, his club. But you say Messi isn't World Class?

Fucking hell.

Last edited:
Cant believe hes not wanting to try another league. Fair play for staying all this time (paid enough i guess) but would have loved to see him somewhere else.

I used to think Messi was the GOAT but now I actually think C. Ronaldo is. Hes proved he can basically play in any league where as Messi hasnt. Still an absolutely phenomenal player.
People moan about lack of loyalty in players these days, then use loyalty as a stick to beat Messi with. I don't think Messi has to prove he can do it in any league. His goal stats against every top team in England, Germany, Italy and France show that.

People moan about lack of loyalty in players these days, then use loyalty as a stick to beat Messi with. I don't think Messi has to prove he can do it in any league. His goal stats against every top team in England, Germany, Italy and France show that.
They also talk as if Ronaldo dragged Everton and Parma to league titles.

He played with Alex Ferguson's Man Utd and Juve who've won 9IAR for fuxake.

• Haha
Reactions: LD5
Im not saying anything about it? Im just saying Ronaldo has proved himself in different leagues. Which he has.

I like players who stay loyal to a certain team, its how id be if i ever played for Rangers... Not once did i “moan” about anything.

Sadly this thread has predictably went the exact same way as any other thread in FF history which mentions either Messi and Ronaldo. No matter what the topic is.

For me the greatest player of all time by a country mile no matter what anyone else says, anyone else is a distant 2nd. :D

Back