Michael Beale interviewed on Rangers prospects

The lack of movement in his team was an utter disgrace.

Whether he’d lost the respect of the dressing room or the players were baffled by his methods is now irrelevant, we are now on the rise and we are well rid of both him and his sub standard team of impostors.

Beale has a deep affection for Rangers and the more friends we have the better.

Don't want it to turn into a hate fest. He was an integral part of 55
Murray was integral to 9iar, how do feel about him?
What someone has done previously doesn't leave them exempt from criticism for what follows.

Tell you what from a purely personal point of view what a successful year it has been for Beale. His payout from Rangers and Sunderland probably set his family up until his kids are grown up. No wonder he is no rush to go back to work

I see he’s doing the SSN soccer special, covering the QPR game, sitting with Boydie who absolutely slaughtered him towards the end of his tenure. Must be awkward.

Beale has a deep affection for Rangers and the more friends we have the better.

Don't want it to turn into a hate fest. He was an integral part of 55
Exactly I don't know what this hatred of this guy is about,if you think he failed fine but if that's the criteria for hating then there must be a lot of managers that are hated and I suppose we should include the ones that walked out deserting us and seems now to be magnificent,strange old world.

Reactions: SSR
Exactly I don't know what this hatred of this guy is about,if you think he failed fine but if that's the criteria for hating then there must be a lot of managers that are hated and I suppose we should include the ones that walked out deserting us and seems now to be magnificent,strange old world.
I think there's a massive dislike for Beale because of the underhand way he pushed himself forward for the job while GVB was under pressure

Reactions: ao2
He really should be getting his head down his conduct re Gio and his abject management and recruitment could’ve set us back years if not for a Belgium wizard

I think there's a massive dislike for Beale because of the underhand way he pushed himself forward for the job while GVB was under pressure
this is true, but absolutely everyone has acknowledged that we were all wrong to ignore this at the time, it's been done to the death. This is the solitary way GVB was wronged, frankly I'd have sacked him sooner.

We owe GVB nothing, he's probably still being paid by us.

Some have good will in the bank, some don’t.

Beale certainly doesnt

And if anyone wants to jump in and claim “He’s a major reason for 55” then they must also say he is a major reason for a litany of failures in cup competitions and multiple collapses post Xmas break, something I and many others pointed out when he was whoring himself while we had Gio in charge and Beale was suddenly the cockney Pep.

He had an opportunity any of us would have given more than a left bollock for.

He gave it his best, came up short and speaks well of Rangers at every turn. We move on.

Best of luck to him.
He's a fucking c u n t.

Lying through his teeth today about being surprised to be asked because Gio was doing well, yet at the time he was having digs at him on Darrell Currie's show about "Wouldn't have let them come past us".

He makes my blood boil. Never a Ranger in a million years.

Back