Press Conference Michael Beale speaks before the Celtic game on Sunday - full footage

Hes wading into GVB territory now, same lines for same problems and little in the way of evidence hes got the solutions.

"theyre an excellent team" mustve been trotted out 50,000 times in the last few days. Indeed they are but that an irrelevance to his decision making and the players performance.

Id like to see a little more life and spark from Michael Beale because he a little too 'low energy' for my liking, especially under the circumstances.

If I didnt know better Id think he believed things werent that bad and they were somehow going to just sort themselves out if he keeps doing the same thing. Over and over and over again.

Back to GVB territory.

Hes wading into GVB territory now, same lines for same problems and little in the way of evidence hes got the solutions.

"theyre an excellent team" mustve been trotted out 50,000 times in the last few days. Indeed they are but that an irrelevance to his decision making and the players performance.

Id like to see a little more life and spark from Michael Beale because he a little too 'low energy' for my liking, especially under the circumstances.

If I didnt know better Id think he believed things werent that bad and they were somehow going to just sort themselves out if he keeps doing the same thing. Over and over and over again.

Back to GVB territory.
Most managers say the same shit over and over again, there is only so much you can say about a game coming up and you’re asked the same questions each week. He may not feel things are as bed as we feel or think, he sees the players every day and barring PSV result against the best team we’ll probably face this season notwithstanding a run in the Europa league, he might see evidence of improvement. It’s more likely we as fans go over the top at a bad result than him as a manager, it’s possible that while we’re pissed off we could also be wrong. This game should give us answers.

Most managers say the same shit over and over again, there is only so much you can say about a game coming up and you’re asked the same questions each week. He may not feel things are as bed as we feel or think, he sees the players every day and barring PSV result against the best team we’ll probably face this season notwithstanding a run in the Europa league, he might see evidence of improvement. It’s more likely we as fans go over the top at a bad result than him as a manager, it’s possible that while we’re pissed off we could also be wrong. This game should give us answers.
This is true but there are too many generics about a situation which is far from that.

"we really wanted to...", a tired line trotted out by Managers in Scotland who've just failed badly, ergo Id rather not hear it from a Rangers Manager.

"we know its not good enough" I think maybe the players dont and thats the entire problem.

Its more than PSV though, this is now very much his Team and yet the constant changes of line-up suggest hes just walked in the door and inherited a mess of a squad hes trying to figure out before getting the chance to bring in his own players.

This game tomorrow will indeed bring answers and if they are the sort hes peddling there he is in massive trouble.

See in fairness, when Gerrard built his new team we were playing Shkupi and the likes. It was an awful draw for a new midfield and front line.

The trouble is that we have no real positives to take out of it just now. I don't think we are anywhere near as bad as have been made out and can still win Sunday.

This is true but there are too many generics about a situation which is far from that.

"we really wanted to...", a tired line trotted out by Managers in Scotland who've just failed badly, ergo Id rather not hear it from a Rangers Manager.

"we know its not good enough" I think maybe the players dont and thats the entire problem.

Its more than PSV though, this is now very much his Team and yet the constant changes of line-up suggest hes just walked in the door and inherited a mess of a squad hes trying to figure out before getting the chance to bring in his own players.

This game tomorrow will indeed bring answers and if they are the sort hes peddling there he is in massive trouble.
It’s a game that is bigger than he thinks, there are issues with his starting line up, evidence of a game plan. He needs to get tomorrow right, it’s all good and well they are not having a great time either, but as much as Rodgers is a dick he knows what he’s doing. Beale simply needs to win and show we’re heading in the right direction.

Back