Michael Beale suffers Sectarian Abuse on Instagram

Would Michael even know what this about other than personal abuse? Would the club make him aware this is a police matter?

The club should be reporting this to Police Scotland and demanding an arrest is made. Issue a press release to Holyrood and for Sturgeon's condemnation of this disgraceful sectarian hate crime. If we don't, then the one way-street narrative continues and we only have ourselves to blame.

The club should be reporting this to Police Scotland and demanding an arrest is made. Issue a press release to Holyrood and for Sturgeon's condemnation of this disgraceful sectarian hate crime. If we don't, then the one-street narrative continues and we only have ourselves to blame.
We need to start completely over reacting to every single thing they say and stop brushing it off because it is exactly what they have done. Since this all happened I have reported to mps on twitter ect about the KAH graffiti along the canal path in clydebank since we've all just to pretend this issue is a one way street.

You can gaurantee every one of our players or staff on social media has been subject to anti Protestant and anti British racist abuse but haven't wanted to call it out due to the situation in Glasgow.

I hope the club have now said to every player and member of staff that any online sectarian abuse is to be called out from now on.

Gloves off Rangers.

I reported that prick Welsh for advocating Morelos should be chopped in pieces with a machete to the polis.
I was interviewed by a 2 constables, who advised me that unless Morelos made a complaint himself then they considered no crime had been committed. They further advised me that is was not possible for anyone else to complain on their behalf.
It was public knowledge that Hibs apologised to the club and that was accepted by Rangers as the end of the matter.
If the club are unwilling to take action in defence of their employees then there is little the support can do in these instances

As I’ve got a bit of a lockdown belly going on , I’d like to add that Robert’s remarks are fattest as well as vile anti Protestant bigotry.

Probably that's the tip of the iceberg and maybe after what has happened over the weekend Michael has decided to highlight it .

The bigot Ronnie O'Connor on Twitter has been tweeting Rangers players since Sunday calling them bigots and racists .

He is one dangerous individual spreading hate every day .

How that clown still has a Twitter account is beyond me all he does tweet vile garbage .

Last edited:
I reported that prick Welsh for advocating Morelos should be chopped in pieces with a machete to the polis.
I was interviewed by a 2 constables, who advised me that unless Morelos made a complaint himself then they considered no crime had been committed. They further advised me that is was not possible for anyone else to complain on their behalf.
It was public knowledge that Hibs apologised to the club and that was accepted by Rangers as the end of the matter.
If the club are unwilling to take action in defence of their employees then there is little the support can do in these instances
So in that vein unless the Pope complains about being to get fucked then theres no issue...sounds good to me

They were lying to you,mate. If you witness a crime and report it, then it cannot be invalidated simply because the victim doesn't wish to see charges pressed.

This is what happens when the government and media start pointing the sectarian finger, it opens the door to morons like this who think if the government’s having a go against our club then anyone can. Shows that a dangerous precedent has been set.

Back