Michael Herbert

Vony Tidmar

Saw a celtic fan on twitter with 23k followers claiming Michael Herbert is funding our spending after he sold Europe's largest kfc franchise in March, he also happens to be David Graham's father in law. Hope it is true just to wind them up haha

Haveblue

Would be better if it’s the guys who wanted Newcastle can u honestly imagine the total breakdown they would have, %^*& they would need to print a newspaper just for stories on us !

Boldvale

Official Ticketer
Saw a celtic fan on twitter with 23k followers claiming Michael Herbert is funding our spending after he sold Europe's largest kfc franchise in March, he also happens to be David Graham's father in law. Hope it is true just to wind them up haha
Who is Michael Herbert and who is David Graham or am I just thick?

Dont answer the last bit.

tazzabear

I’ve had so many text etc tonight asking me where the money is coming from, how can we afford it.
Or telling me it’s “all in” now. If we fail this season it’s definitely over and admin beckons!

ScouseHairline

I've said it before, but there's no way the Roma/Lazio Boca/River or Galatasaray/Fenerbahce rivalries are like this. No way, as an example, Roma fans are right up the arse of what Lazio are up to and an all out, constant online attack attempting to damage their rivals brand. The off field machinations, dehumanisation of our fanbase and trying to get the whole world to love them. It's bizarre.
They are ill, they are not normal. You'd pity them if it wasn't for what they have covered up and certain things they stand for.

Stuggie81

I heard a story about this the other day but filled it under Phil 3 names talking shite.

Last edited:
change consent