Michael Stewart back on the BBC

To be honest, I'd rather the BBC was just fucked up royally by removing the license fee for them. They can then employ whatever wankers they want.

My problem is that they use public money to pay fuckwits like Stewart.

So Celtic did not manage to get him a gig at Sky . He has now crawled back to the BBC and said he will stick to their rules .
Where have you seen this?
That would have been in his terms and conditions in the first place.
Therefore he has already agreed to stick to BBC rules, and didn’t.
If he has merely done so again, that won’t do. He has just demonstrated he is untrustworthy, he should be punted.

The people running our club are a fucking joke. The BBC must be pissing themselves.
Do you think rangers have the power to march into the bbc and tell them who to employ. They are far bigger organisation than rangers, they'd wipe the floor with us in court.

Stop using every single thing someone else does to have a dig at the club.

If you are still paying for a TV Licence please stop.These c*nts are Rangers hating, paedophile harbouring filth.Dont give them money

As I predicted.

A hollow apology and he would be back on.

They get referees sacked for sending a joke email, we release a statement only when Traynor is attacked specifically, fire away with the racist abuse of our players but we'll just accept that.
Not sticking up for our useless board but I believe it was Traynor personally that made the complaint.

I cant see the area on their site that allows you to escalate to stage 2, anyone point me in the direction?

You might be better going straight to Ofcom, Especially as it is effectively a complaint of racism.

Also you can complain directly to the equality and human rights commission.
That is based in England and may be an even better bet.

Not sticking up for our useless board but I believe it was Traynor personally that made the complaint.

Yeah that's my point. The minute Traynor was personally called out that was the trigger from him to make a statement, whilst everything else is fair game.

I most likely made the point poorly.

I await with interest his sneering, veiled negativity on Rangers. He cannot help himself and I am sure he will do it again. We are watching you Micky

Highlights the hatred Pacific Quay CSC has for our club and supporters

They could hire loads of other impartial and decent football pundits from a variety of ex players

Stewart defamed our club and Traynor and refused to acknowledge the racist abuse aimed at Alfie and also he didn’t accept the crushing happened at Killie and again demanded “evidence”

Yet no apology or remorse and they say he’s fit to be paid to continue his hateful comments on Rangers and our fans

Proves the BBC is never going to change

Easiest thing to do was to stop using Stewart but they want him to continue his work which is always negative relating to our club

Back