Michael Stewart on Sportscene

I think you’re being too hard on him, he does talk shite but it’s good shite which has me in stitches.

I haven’t seen indicator baws recently, has he sorted out those creeping bastard eyelashes, yet?

Tbh highlights bore me these days. I want to see our games live on RTV and the glamour games from the EPL and CL when they are easily available. That's plenty football. I have no need for the haters on spurtsgreen and can't be bothered much with motd either. Irrelavant bitter twats like Stewart can do one and can blether to their empty room as much as they like. Thoroughly enjoying RTV so far this season

Still cannae get my head around the Yahoo allowing him on their channel no matter how much he loves them. It's just bizarre.

Still cannae get my head around the Yahoo allowing him on their channel no matter how much he loves them. It's just bizarre.

He ticks almost every box for them, he’s ultra critical of Rangers, he despises Unionists, he is a rabid Nationalist, he waxes lyrical about Celtic..

I think you’re being too hard on him, he does talk shite but it’s good shite which has me in stitches.

I like that attitude. I really do. But his open hatred of our club makes my blood boil. It shouldn’t. But it does.

The prick’s prick.

He’s found his audience and is no doubt making reasonable money pandering to that shower. Self respect clearly isn’t something that he is bothered about as he chases the RepublIcan pound.

He was never getting left out by BBC.Any complaint will be dismissed "Michael Stewart is a respected football pundit who is neutral, HH!"

Hes such an educator on sports science when he uses the words biomechanics.

Certainly left me thinking hes an intelligent man, or just a psuedo intellectual.

Hes just taken over the Chick Young role but does it a bit more seriously no jokes about bevy or burds a suit on for tv work. Not that anyone would want Young back but its the same stuff just completely biased crap telling them what they want to hear all the time.

No one that has any interest in the game will be surprised hes ended up on tim telly picking the positives out of any performances, even if they lose to a bottom half team he will say they have been unlucky, blame the ref and start slagging Rangers.

Back