Michael Stewart

If folk don't like Michael Stewart fair enough

But as others have said he did say it was a red when he had seen the replay

Stewart needs removed from BBC

How he can say Brown wasn’t a red card

Klimala one too. Not a red either

The fact he works for mentally challenged TV now makes him unsuitable for working at BBC as he is not impartial

We need to get him out as it’s now laughable
By your logic mate, Neil McCann wouldn't be allowed on the show.
Let the ginger twat rant away, its fun watching him try to figure out what excuse he has for his real bosses as to why they are shite

I kept Radio Scotland on to listen to Lennon. He was scathing in his comments about Brown. Serious lack of discipline or words to that affect

But Stewart thinks it’s soft ...

Remember Stewart saying Brown didn’t deserve to see red for deliberately kicking a Hamilton player in the head as Accies player lay on the ground

According to him not a red for brown, and not enough in the penalty incident with Klimala.

Jesus Christ, he is beyond parody now.
On second viewing of the incident with Brown he said it was a red.

Said there wasn't enough in the penalty incident right enough.

It’s not just the elbow that Brown attempted. If you have a look at it again he also tries to swing his studs back at him too.

It’s laughable that Celtic fans and some in the Scottish media consider him a Scottish great.

I know this is tongue in cheek but they are both running at a space the ball doesn't reach, why is it seen as a foul against the Celtic player? To me that's just two guys bumping into each other and one gets hurt. Nothing in it at all.
Aye, that’s what I was driving at. Both have gone for the ball. Both have got nowhere near it. So why is it immediately them who should get a decision in their favour. Nonsense.

He adds the phrase Bio to something he’s looking into (bio engineering, bio flowering etc) to look contemporary & on the cutting edge- with an article in Wired magazine about AI & plurality in gender politics.

He needs to accept he never got to competitively wear a rangers top lol.

Another shocking performance from the BBC Scotland go to man.

What a ridiculous programme Sportscene has sadly become.

I rarely watch it but the presentation is thoroughly embarrassing and needs a complete revamp. Maybe just bin the show altogether, I won't be watching again. It's chronic viewing.

It’s not just the elbow that Brown attempted. If you have a look at it again he also tries to swing his studs back at him too.

It’s laughable that Celtic fans and some in the Scottish media consider him a Scottish great.
He tried with both his elbows.

I think it's time we just agreed with everything Stewart says. That'll really confuse him and we need to recognise and agree with him Sellick are hard done to..........but it does not matter. The league is over.
Then stand back and watch his breakdown.

It was strange they bothered to put on a Sportscene with only 1 match.
Stewart's initial reaction to the Brown sending off was pathetic though he did tone it down a bit after the replay. It was a strightforward red card, this time the ref didn't take into account that it was the protected Brown that committed the infringement. For God sake Rangers, beat Ross County on Saturday, the door is wide open for us.

If it wasn’t so sad it would be funny
This clown is so transparent it’s embarrassing
A Rangers hater who is taking payment from Cesspit FC tv. A bang average footballer who is a joke of a pundit
Does anyone think that if Alfie had swung that arm he would have the same opinion?
Predictable pathetic and purile
Was he really as good as bang average?

Back