Michelle Gray is one hellava women.

DsUQy4_XcAM4vJO.jpg

In fairness to Humza he has more pressing things to be getting on with:rolleyes:

Things have just got very interesting.

Wee Nikla's obviously been on to Useless to try and put the fire out.

He's pretending this is all news to him. :rolleyes:

Where's that popcorn gif when you need it?

It's just so transparent that this wee bawbag is replying as if he was ignorant to the situation.
As you say Sturgeon has probably told him to express concern and try and pacify the lady.

does sturgeon not realise people would respect her more ona personal level if she didn't ignore this?

terrible to hide away from this

Gents,

Can someone point me to the article, atrributed by quotes, where an SNP politician categorically states that the rc church and sporting institutions will be exempted from being subject to a public inquiry please?

This needs to go UK wide to get the coverage it requires. Maybe there is a reluctance amongst politicians because there are too many skeletons closer to home?

I would suggest that a considered email to news desks at reputable broadsheets are required because somewhere along the line, the cabal in our country has thought ahead and planned for contingency. I fear raising this with your local elected representative (if SNP) will fall on deaf ears.

What we really need is the Boston Globe's Spotlight team.

Have a look at their website under the Terms of Reference. It doesnt specifically exclude the RC church but it does exclude organisations run by religious organisations that are attended day to day. I reckon this includes schools "run by religious organisations". It also excludes sporting organisations.

I cant give the exact wording as Im using a mobile phone but its easy to check. Just look up the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry.

Incidentally, it might have changed now but it was originally designed to look at policies and procedures and not to look for perpetrators.

I hope this info is correct as Im writing from memory.

A large banner along the lines of Justice for Michelle in the Govan Front which the cameras cannot ignore might increase the pressure. In fact every club in the country should be thinking along similar lines but of course their hatred for us prevents them even talking about this scandal. But hey, mention financial issues and it’s a different story.

Have a look at their website under the Terms of Reference. It doesnt specifically exclude the RC church but it does exclude organisations run by religious organisations that are attended day to day. I reckon this includes schools "run by religious organisations". It also excludes sporting organisations.

I cant give the exact wording as Im using a mobile phone but its easy to check. Just look up the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry.

Incidentally, it might have changed now but it was originally designed to look at policies and procedures and not to look for perpetrators.

I hope this info is correct as Im writing from memory.

It's here:

https://www.childabuseinquiry.scot/media/1754/scai-revised-tofr-june-18-2.pdf

So, it's basically ONLY covering children in care.

However, that does leave the option open for a seperate investigation into Celtic Boys Club.

Vanguard Bears claiming more than 100 victims now!

Increase the pressure and start copying the UK justice secretary David Gauke into any tweets about this.

Remember that this is nothing to do with Rangers, this is about justice for the victims so no need to mention our club.

Totally agree even the morning shows on tv with the likes of piers Morgan in how a government is covering up the biggest sporting scandal ever

BOOM!!!

Michelle Gray‏ @michellegray75 2h2 hours ago
Replying to @HumzaYousaf
Didn’t seem from your response that you did. I have many concerns & questions. I would much prefer a face to face given the severity of the issue. I would also like to know today, why it has not yet been discussed in Holyrood, given the number of children Torbett had access to.

The Haymaker!

Things have just got very interesting.

Wee Nikla's obviously been on to Useless to try and put the fire out.

He's pretending this is all news to him. :rolleyes:

Where's that popcorn gif when you need it?

Perhaps the delay in contacting MG is because of the amount of emergency meetings
taking place.
And funding for an extension to the carpet.

It is absolutely deplorable by the Goverment they have a duty to the people...
As there is a duty , presumably there can be derelictions of duty.

The penalty for a first offence of gross dereliction of duty could be dismissal.(cc Google)

Perhaps the delay in contacting MG is because of the amount of emergency meetings
taking place.
And funding for an extension to the carpet.

It is absolutely deplorable by the Goverment they have a duty to the people...
As there is a duty , presumably there can be derelictions of duty.

The penalty for a first offence of gross dereliction of duty could be dismissal.(cc Google)

I wondered if the delay was because of something going on in the background... Maybe a cheeky wee conspiracy charge or attempting to defeat the course of justice. People knew.

Cut out "WE ARE THE PEOPLE" stick to

"BACK MICHELLE GRAY and HER FIGHT FOR JUSTICE AND THE TRUTH!”

It's not a Rangers supporters fight it's HER fight but we are backing HER

Exactly.

Any link between our football club or it's fan groups will be seen as belittling this brave woman's attempts to obtain justice for her brother.

There should be no banners, no WATP, no reference to Rangers at all.

All we can and should do is support Michelle in this horrible and sad task and offer her our moral support.

After that, all we can do is keep asking questions of the Scottish Government as to why sporting institutions and religious bodies have been excluded from the retrospective inquiry into abuse of children.

It's outrageous that that happened and actually renders the outcome of the inquiry borderline useless.

I sincerely hope that it's not the case and of course we won't find out until the nature of the appeal is disclosed.Perhaps this is why certain people are reluctant to comment to date.God forbid that there has been some kind of slip up by the prosecution,but you can take it to the bank that those in power will be well aware of whatever it is long before we do.Regardless,I believe that the extra exposure can only enhance Michelle's case.

So that'll be another court date for Torbett.

How many Celtic paedophile's do we now have awaiting trial? This must be a new world record.

The cover-up is now beginning to unravel at long last. The carpets have given up their filthy secrets.

The victims and their families that have suffered for so long may finally be about to get the answers and the justice they deserve.

Last edited:
She is doing her brother proud ....

@NicolaSturgeon Let me tell you what’s OUTRAGEOUS. My 12 year old brothers life being destroyed by a man who was backed & supported by people in authority. A man who sexually abused my brother, continuously!! That’s what I consider OUTRAGEOUS! Not a last minute meeting request!!

Anyone on twitter that condemns child abuse, should follow and retweet Michelle's story.

Its ok giving it a like. but the more retweets to show a country that wont listen the more chance that justice will prevail.

Humza is distancing himself from this and trying to avoid this womans questions simply because he is a Celtc supporter and not wanting to upset his fellow celtc fans and voters. He wasn't slow in supporting the bigot Angela Haggerty's new group claiming years of anti catholic/Irish abuse.

But here he is totally avoiding a woman who's brother passed away who was a victim of child abuse within the confines of the club he supports which went on for decades and was covered up.

Anti catholic/Irish abuse= jump straight in with both feet supporting a coven of bigots
A victims sister who defends her departed brothers abuse at the hands of an evil deprived monster requests over and over again answers from Humza and nippy= Avoid like the plague in the hope they eventually go away.

Humza Yousef Scotland's Justice Minister is trying to tell her he didn't know the Torbett Trial was on a couple of weeks ago.
She replied to him something like " You are honestly trying to tell me you didn't know a trial was on in Glasgow "
This is what this girl is up against

Humza Yousef Scotland's Justice Minister is trying to tell her he didn't know the Torbett Trial was on a couple of weeks ago.
She replied to him something like " You are honestly trying to tell me you didn't know a trial was on in Glasgow "
This is what this girl is up against

Agree. Scandalous JF. We need to support her but as human beings, not as Rangers supporters. She must get justice.

The solicitor representing Michelle's poor brother has previous dealings with celtc in another tragic case. What was the outcome here? Out of court settlement perhaps? TBH, it doesn't matter if it was, as long as that club face up to their crimes and cover-ups. Then that is the most important thing for the victims.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....action-from-tragic-fan-s-family-1-8241488/amp

It's really sad that the only forum in the land talking about this horrific catalogue of crimes is this one. Just posted on the other thread... that I fear the bulge under the fhilthy carpet will remain hidden. What in fuçks name is wrong with this country?

Not one football fans forum is up in arms against this.

Not one politician has expressed horror at this.

Not one paper will print the truth.

And this video has a total of 14 views:

Now if it mentioned The Rangers and HMRC, goodness me, the views and stories and comments and judgements and clamours for punishment would be reigning down for weeks.

The solicitor representing Michelle's poor brother has previous dealings with celtc in another tragic case. What was the outcome here? Out of court settlement perhaps? TBH, it doesn't matter if it was, as long as that club face up to their crimes and cover-ups. Then that is the most important thing for the victims.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....action-from-tragic-fan-s-family-1-8241488/amp

It's really sad that the only forum in the land talking about this horrific catalogue of crimes is this one. Just posted on the other thread... that I fear the bulge under the fhilthy carpet will remain hidden. What in fuçks name is wrong with this country?

Not one football fans forum is up in arms against this.

Not one politician has expressed horror at this.

Not one paper will print the truth.

And this video has a total of 14 views:

Now if it mentioned The Rangers and HMRC, goodness me, the views and stories and comments and judgements and clamours for punishment would be reigning down for weeks.

If this case involved The Rangers, Phil Three Names and the Hag would be half way through a draft book uncovering the "truth". Once all the legal cases are done, a full exposé of 5 decades of cover up at the Chamber of Secrets needs to be written.

Back