Midgieland have PSV or Galatasaray

I am not writing Celtic off for their tie against Midtylland because the defence for Midtylland is still as suspect as it was when we played them. Celtic are struggling but a decent home result for them and the tie is very much open for them to go to the next round.

Next round though if they do progress, they will be out. I don't see them having it to beat PSV or Gala.

Midtjylland are in bit of a mess themselves but even if they beat them there's no way they get past either of those two (probably PSV).

Just had a look at the uefa website, seems that they would be unseeded if they lose to Midtylland and got a 50/50 chance of a trip to either Czech Republic or Cyprus

Seeded
Jablonec (CZE)
St Johnstone (SCO)
Anorthosis Famagusta (CYP)

Unseeded
Rapid Wien (AUT) / Sparta Praha (CZE)
Celtic (SCO) / Midtjylland (DEN)
PSV Eindhoven (NED) / Galatasaray (TUR)

Just had a look at the uefa website, seems that they would be unseeded if they lose to Midtylland and got a 50/50 chance of a trip to either Czech Republic or Cyprus

Seeded
Jablonec (CZE)
St Johnstone (SCO)
Anorthosis Famagusta (CYP)

Unseeded
Rapid Wien (AUT) / Sparta Praha (CZE)
Celtic (SCO) / Midtjylland (DEN)
PSV Eindhoven (NED) / Galatasaray (TUR)
No matter how crap they are they’ll beat any the seeded teams but I do fancy the Danes to beat them

Their champions league campaign is always eagerly anticipated in this house,

It's one of highlights of the season. It's very rare for them not to feck it up.

Very Spiersesque :))
Deliberately, lol. Just annoys me that the same posters who've, sometimes gleefully it seems, spent 10 years stripping off the polish from what was the Rangers turd, if we are being honest, are now out with a giant tin of polish and shining up the biggest celtic turd in my lifetime. They can't be as bad as last year, the Danes defence is dodgy, results will improve under Ange, he will at least have them organised and playing a system, their new signings will make a difference to them, etc, etc, we've all read it on here. Reality check, hell yes they can, not if they can't defend, doesn't look like it so far, maybe's aye maybe's naw but would they be as happy if we signed these players? They were shit last year with a far superior squad to the one they've got this year, unless drastic changes happen then they are fucked, period. No polishing that, no matter what pish people make up on here. B-)

Latest posts

Back