Let 'em come, Let 'em come, Let 'em come,
We'll only have to beat 'em again,

We're the best team in London,
NO, the best team of all,
Everybody knows us,
We're called Millwall,

Let 'em come, Let 'em come, Let 'em come,
Let 'em all come down to The Den
Let 'em all...... come down......... TO THE DEEEENNNNNNN...

Was down a couple of weeks ago, impressed with the club and the fans. Will be back for another visit this season.

Was working in London yesterday and went to millwall v reading. first time I've been to a millwall game and was pleasantly surprised. well deserved victory!

Reading were awful, had loads of possession but done nothing with the ball. fully expect Stam to come under some serious pressure in the next few weeks.

Great stuff.
I lived in South London for 5 years and went along to quite a few Millwall games. They're fans can get right out of order and do, quite rightly at times, receive a lot of stick for their behaviour, but they can also be quite funny. One of their favourites, to the tune of "Don't Dilly Dally on The Way", goes like this..

My Old Man Said 'Be An Arsenal Fan'
I Said 'F@@k Off Bollocks Your A C@@t' !!

Stay in your own bit of London you pricks :D CAREFREE!

Don't have a great lot of time for Millwall FC for obvious reasons :D but there's ton of loyalist lads and there always up for the Rangers games. Been to a few games at the Den and they treat you very well.

As a support they are proud of the community and club and something that's being eroded at other London clubs.

did anyone else hear the psg fans singing a song to the sound of flower of scotland againt Lyon ? was pretty weird

Great song, love going to the Den. They have a good time and genuinely do not give one solitary f*ck what anyone thinks of them and I quite admire that.

I wonder what 'Arry the Dog or Bobby the Wolf would have made of that song!

Had a wee search of forum threads.

Harry the Dog died an alcoholic in Essex.

Billy Plummer - the young guy with the specs and the mad hair - apparently regretted taking part in the interviews in later life, moved the Herne Bay in Kent and sadly committed suicide the day his daughter was due to give birth to a grandchild.

Bobby the Wolf is still on the loose.

Had a wee search of forum threads.

Harry the Dog died an alcoholic in Essex.

Billy Plummer - the young guy with the specs and the mad hair - apparently regretted taking part in the interviews in later life, moved the Herne Bay in Kent and sadly committed suicide the day his daughter was due to give birth to a grandchild.

Bobby the Wolf is still on the loose.

With surgeon attire on I would hope!

went to a couple of Millwall games in the 80's.
To hear them sing "no one likes us-we don't care" (their song) was spine tingling, they meant it, it was sung with menace and they didn't care.
Great community club with a lot of people very pro Rangers.

PS; Blue is the colour, "Mon Chelsea!

I like Millwall .My club ,Birmingham has some history with them but they are without doubt a 'proper' football club.I'd say Blues are nearer to Millwall support mentality wise than any other club is to them.

went to a couple of Millwall games in the 80's.
To hear them sing "no one likes us-we don't care" (their song) was spine tingling, they meant it, it was sung with menace and they didn't care.
Great community club with a lot of people very pro Rangers.

PS; Blue is the colour, "Mon Chelsea!
I went down in 86 to the Old Den.Blues took a massive mob down .Nothing much happened but the place was earie .A place where no one wanted to be caught out in small groups.
They were 2nd best at Blues around the Christmas time but a mate of mine went down there the year after and they got revenge according to him.
I went down in 96 to the New Den.All ticket bubble game after trouble at Blues earlier in the season.Wednesday night game.I made my own way with no ticket expecting to get in .When I got there was told I didn't have a prayer with no ticket.I basically listened to the game on the radio in the coach park as I managed to cadge a lift back north off one of the coaches.Didnt fancy walking around at 8.30 ish as blokes who wernt in the game were milling about.
One of the 5 coaches in the compound had crack in the window from a pellet gun !:eek:

Last edited:
Back