Missing person

Trueblue82

Official Ticketer
BEACON UPDATE: FOUND PASSED

We're very sorry to have to let you know that Steve Baird, for whom we recently launched a Beacon Alert, has taken his own life. Our thoughts go out to his family, friends and all who knew him. We respectfully ask that you give his loved ones time to process this information. Thank you to the members of this community who assisted in the sharing of information and physical searching. Your effort means everything. <3 If you are struggling with feelings of self harm or suicide, please get in touch:

All Call Signs: 0330 320 1185
Samaritans: 116 123

RIP

Last edited:
These threads are heartbreaking, I hope the gentleman turns up safe and well and is reunited with his loved ones
UPDATE: We have had a positive ID and sighting of Steve in the Hythe area on the morning of 22/07/2020 between 10:00-11:00 along the Royal Military Canal Hythe. We believe him to have a backpack and 3 x carrier bags and had around three days growth of facial hair. He was last seen heading west along the canal.

We're appealing for information regarding the location of Steve Baird who is missing with serious concerns for his welfare. He was last seen Saturday at 11:30 in the Dover area. Steve is around 5ft10" and the picture provided is very recent.

Anyone with information should report it to Kent Police quoting reference 200187.

Sorry to hear this.Terrible news.RIP fellow Bear.Wish someone could have helped you.Sad to read.Anyone else with feelings of self harm or worse.Please try and reach out to someone if no one is there plenty on here would be only to pleased to listen and try to help.If I can help just one person it would be worth it.

Sorry to hear this.Terrible news.RIP fellow Bear.Wish someone could have helped you.Sad to read.Anyone else with feelings of self harm or worse.Please try and reach out to someone if no one is there plenty on here would be only to pleased to listen and try to help.If I can help just one person it would be worth it.
Well said Dodger

Rest easy. Terrible news, please fellow bears reach out if you are struggling in any way. It does not necessarily need to be on this forum, I can talk from recent personal experience that the Samaritans are there 24/7. In particular our Ex-Forces community, you are not alone-we need to look for each other.

Back