Mistimed challange apparently

Hahahaha, women's fitba is f8cking garbage!
I sometimes put a fiver on a game to make me watch it.
By the fk it’s rotten
I’ll stand be the fact I could get 11 from my st to beat any womens team.
The power in their shots is so weak, keepers are trash and for me the pitches are to big for them.

I sometimes put a fiver on a game to make me watch it.
By the fk it’s rotten
I’ll stand be the fact I could get 11 from my st to beat any womens team.
The power in their shots is so weak, keepers are trash and for me the pitches are to big for them.
Rangers battered them last night for the whole game. We have some technically very good players on our team and they were spraying passes about that would be beyond some of the garage in the men’s league.

Rangers battered them last night for the whole game. We have some technically very good players on our team and they were spraying passes about that would be beyond some of the garage in the men’s league.
I’ll add to that the Celtic keeper had an excellent game.

Even the refereeing in the woman's game is horrendous

I had watched the game on Saturday but only got around to watching the BBC Monday highlights show tonight. After showing the highlights Jane Lewis and guest never got around to mentioning the incident with Vic, a bit like the option taken when the BBC Shortbread panel discuss incidents in the men's games.

Typical SFA refereeing, the ref spent her time looking at the diver before showing Vic the yellow card, that was the only time she actually looked Vic in the eye.

I'm no lip reader but it looked like Vic was mouthing "Never touched her" but no conversation from the ref by way of explanation, typical SFA.
Similarly SFA type refereeing when the opposition player went off injured near the end without being yellow carded after she committed a bookable offence during which she hurt herself.

When the "incident" was shown from the camera behind the goal the commentator even said " How the ref came to that decision is anybody's guess".

Back