Monchengladbach v Leipzig (Sky Sports Mix 19:30)

Christ, Derek Rae commentating on one of the games in this half time montage.

Have not heard from him in years

Also the time difference in CET means this is unlikely to finish before 23.00 local time.
Their players won`t be through the door until the early hours; just enough time for sleep and a recovery session. Then straight out the door again... crazy scheduling from the Bundesliga/broadcasters, I hope this comes to bite them.

Joy to be had down the wings hopefully

20220502-203246.jpg

The only mild concern about them losing tonight would be that they then see the europa as their best chance of UCL.

The flip side of it is that they are shite and we will pump them.

We are on our way.

Need to remember this is no dead rubber.

They are out the top 4 as things stand with 2 games left after tonight
Their next two are Augsburg (14th) Home and Arminia Bielefeld (18th) Away

Freiburg above them in 4th play Union Berlin (7th) who can also get top 6 and ECL place and then Leverkusen (3rd) away.

Interesting finish to the season for those places there but you'd make Leipzig the favourites for 4th over Freiburg regardless of tonight's result.

Reactions: VGM
The only mild concern about them losing tonight would be that they then see the europa as their best chance of UCL.

The flip side of it is that they are shite and we will pump them.

We are on our way.
That was my concern too. Thought it might be better if they win then they don't have to invest everything in the game on Wednesday.

Christ, Derek Rae commentating on one of the games in this half time montage.

Have not heard from him in years

That's because he is coining it in here in the States with ESPN covering games. His specialty seems to be the Bundesliga, and doesn't he just love to pronounce those names perfectly. For an Aberdeen fan he was always fairly well adjusted. Which reminds me, how do all these "Aberdeen fans" get the commentary gigs, when there are so few of them around.

Back