Monday football including Leeds v Wolves

JayDee

West Brom v Burnley finished 0-0.

Nuremberg are winning 1-0 at St Pauli (BT1).

Leeds v Wolves is on Sky at 8.

Malmo were 2-0 up away to Djurgarden and conceded 3 in the last 8 minutes.

Wolves most Corners at 5/4 for interest. Still surprised how short Leeds are for some of these matches.

Leeds can play.

Wolves without Diogo Jota look listless. Sure they have Jiminez and the shock factor of Traore but they've regressed significantly since the end of last season.

Maybe it's the volume of games catching up to a team that used about 16 players all of last season.

Leeds can play.

Wolves without Diogo Jota look listless. Sure they have Jiminez and the shock factor of Traore but they've regressed significantly since the end of last season.

Maybe it's the volume of games catching up to a team that used about 16 players all of last season.
Agreed, mental to think Villa won the league with 13/14 players even back then.

I personally like trim squads but Nuno seems a bit too arrogant in that regard.

Wolves away strip.

Wonder what made them think of that.
That’s the 3rd kit, the away top is an abomination.

That’s the 3rd kit, the away top is an abomination.

:eek: :D

Leeds can play.

They also lost Doherty and Jonny.

They will finish mid table, as will Leeds.

9th and 10th I reckon.

Leeds deserve to be in front, playing some great stuff, something like 70-30 possesion but nearly got sucker punched right on half time.

I suggested in the Serie A thread the Verona game wouldn’t be a classic, think I was right.

0-0 after 65 mins, type of game Pandev scrapes a Genoa win.

It’s got to be gutting when you score a goal of that quality and it’s ruled out for a marginal offside 5 minutes later.

I suggested in the Serie A thread the Verona game wouldn’t be a classic, think I was right.

0-0 after 65 mins, type of game Pandev scrapes a Genoa win.
Is that not like an Italian predicting that a Livingston vs Kilmarnock game might not be a cracker? :D

If this had have been in place when I was a teenager I wouldn't be a Football fan now.
Definitely playing a part in killing the game. That and not being able to tackle, players acting like they've been shot and the obsession with money are all contributing IMHO to ruining what was the beautiful game.

Leeds had to score when they were well on top first half. Wolves have been by far the better side second half.

Thing with that goal is
Apart from the disallowed goal wonder strike
The Leeds keeper has been saving everything thrown at him - why would you assume he won't save a bread and butter attempt so I'll stick my odd shaped heid on it

Definitely playing a part in killing the game. That and not being able to tackle, players acting like they've been shot and the obsession with money are all contributing IMHO to ruining what was the beautiful game.
Hard to watch too often at times now.

Back