Back Pages Monday's Back Pages - 26 images

Hi Mark, your input and dedication to the cause is undisputable, I can only say a big. BIG, thank you for your continued efforts. Oh what a bloody family this is.

I think VAR has really got under their skin. All we need is a decision to benefit us early in the game and they might just feel they won't get their usual easy ride from referees

Regardless of the result today you are, we are, and always will be the shining light of Scottish football. WATP and that is simply why we are so hated by the MINORITY.

Their day of reckoning is coming and don't they just know it.

VAR bla bla bla if we get a penalty it will be the worst thing to hit football.
What do we have 8 cameras or something compared to EPL over 30?

We should be bringing EPL refs up for VAR imo anyway on big games like these or cups.

I wish our players would keep their thoughts to themselves at times. Only good performance,namely a win with room to spare,otherwise we're just making fools of ourselves if we lose.

He did the press conference. Was he to not answer any questions?

Players and managers should be banned on commenting on referee performances and var before games just like they are after games. Not only is it bringing the game into disrepute its piling pressure on the referees. Shitebags

C#%€*c are on a different planet says gimp Wilson, if fucking only, if they were we wouldn’t need to hear this pish !!!

So they want the linesmen and referees to ignore their offsides and fouls and for VAR to ignore them too. Why don't they just referee the games themselves?

Don't hear the constant bleating about VAR prior to the filths European games as no doubt UEFA would smack them down at the minimum
When they are all on message they get their way

Big bad Rangers, big bad refs, big bad Masons, and now big bad VAR.

Their media cohorts never let them down.

Back