Back Pages Monday's Back Pages - 40 images

img.cc/94S06g65]
Record-Gakpo-IMG-7435.jpg
[/url]

Kris commons hahaha. " Why do fans continue to indulge Morelos and sing his name"

Oh I don't know .. maybe because hes up there as our all time top goal scorer in European competition and also fired us to a league title, also when fit the best striker by a mile in this country . Oh and also because we aren't nasty rancid biased scum that start shaking with rage any time his name's mentioned like you and your ilk.. You fat fooking horrible nasty beast nonce!

Bit of a demonisation of Alfie going on.
Interesting the fervour to paint one of our potentially most influential and best players as something/someone not good generally and not good for us.

Don’t buy it. Remain fully behind Alfredo. Don’t let them create a big negative narrative around him which could easily have an impact on him personally and therefore his happiness, performances and his abilities to influence things on the pitch for Rangers.

Feels quite deliberate.
Don’t fall for it. All Rangers fans should see through it and give him our full and best support.

Interesting the fervour to paint one of our potentially most influential and best players as something/someone not good generally and not good for us.

Don’t buy it. Remain fully behind Alfredo. Don’t let them create a big negative narrative around him which could easily have an impact on him personally and therefore his happiness, performances and his abilities to influence things on the pitch for Rangers.

Feels quite deliberate.
Don’t fall for it. All Rangers fans should see through it and give him our full and best support.
We've had pages of stuff on here jumping in to put the boot in unfortunately

Thanks Mark.

I cannot believe what a lying cretin Matthew Lindsay is. We had nine players for a long time, so he argues that Hibs having more shots and corners proves we are not attacking enough. He references Collum's disgusting performance, and starts with the 'questionable' penalty award for us, as if both teams suffered at his hands (a lie that that pr1ck Spiers also peddles). Yet more of a pile on for Alfredo (who for me should not have been sent off). A disgrace - roll on the Herald going out of business and that bell-end ending up a supply teacher.

Feels quite deliberate.
It's not for the first time is it,we know what's coming with these idiots. I'm so desperate for him to get his shit together and tear them all a new one. He's had that crap from the start.

It's not for the first time is it,we know what's coming with these idiots. I'm so desperate for him to get his shit together and tear them all a new one. He's had that crap from the start.
You are right and all the more reason our fans should be aware and be careful not to add to the fervour being whipped up.

It suits some in the media because Alfie is box office and others because of its potential to hurt/disadvantage Rangers.

Trust Bill "Lonely Hearts" Leckie to attempt to make the perpetrator into a victim.

You are a sad and sorry excuse for a human being Leckie and well you know it.

A soft penalty is still a penalty no matter what these clown hacks think. Remember that mhobs against livi. Diver Boyle had three bookable tackles and all he got was a cosy wee chat and a laugh with referee. Planned diving got goldson booked.

The mental gymnastics from Jim Melrose on the hot line has outdone the scum fans. He thinks Rangers benefitted from the game???

I have read it three times now and can't believe what I am reading.

Marshall's take on it is quite outstanding as well.

Why would you ask a goalkeeper if a referee ‘s decisions were valid or not ? Wouldn’t you ask a senior observer or retired referee ? Has Marshall even passed the refereeing exam let alone have a fifa badge ? Ffs

These are the sort of actions that make you think Trumps suggestion to treat C19 with bleach wasn’t so stupid . This World is lucky to be still spinning on its axis with sort of tripe going around .

Everyone quick to demonise Morelos. If Rangers are reffed to a different standard, he is certainly reffed differently to any of our other players. Swap the colours of shirts about and it's a booking, if that, and the Rangers player gets done for simulation, either on the spot by Collum or at a later date. I'm sure Cabraja's father would be very proud of the way his son fell like a sack of spuds and pretended he got an elbow in the face to get a fellow professional sent off.

Without looking at the incident again, I am sure that Morelos never had contact with the player's face.
Am I right in saying that the player collapsed holding his face?
If so, why is there no condemnation for this type of dishonesty?

Without looking at the incident again, I am sure that Morelos never had contact with the player's face.
Am I right in saying that the player collapsed holding his face?
If so, why is there no condemnation for this type of dishonesty?
It looks to me like slapped him about the neck/shoulder area. The linesman had a perfect view and yet, out comes the red.

Back