Back Pages Monday's Back Pages - 87 images

mdingwall

Administrator
5qIWNdX.jpg

ivIhG4i.jpg

Gm0qgbh.jpg

wb1aYX1.jpg

Jicq9uL.jpg

Right on cue you have the mhedia up in arms about the fans celebrating yet not a fkn cheap about the carry ons at Hampden,Parkhead or the BLM demos,well they can all go and fck themselves 55 is here to stay and you better get used to the fans celebrating.GERRITUPYEES!!

Glorious reading today with a little sprinkle of hurting amongst the usual suspects
Politicians can ram their violin playing where the sun don't shine

Thanks Mark.

That Glasgow Times page would make a fantastic picture.

Any clever person able to edit out the journalists names and 16 pages etc?

Kris Commons comments about these celebrations being a slap in the face to the NHS and an insult to those who have lost family to Covid ...

Does he not think that out of the thousands of people involved, quite a few of them have themselves lost family members to Covid ?

Also, in the wake of all the BLM marches, there has been substantial examination of Covid rates both here and in the US.
So far as I know, not one of them has found that such marches and demonstrations has lead to any major rise in cases.

Seems that it's only when you are a Rangers supporter that you are a danger to public health.
A common theme amongst the Rangers-haters in Scotland.

Kris Commons comments about these celebrations being a slap in the face to the NHS and an insult to those who have lost family to Covid ...

Does he not think that out of the thousands of people involved, quite a few of them have themselves lost family members to Covid ?

Also, in the wake of all the BLM marches, there has been substantial examination of Covid rates both here and in the US.
So far as I know, not one of them has found that such marches and demonstrations has lead to any major rise in cases.

Seems that it's only when you are a Rangers supporter that you are a danger to public health.
What's the chances some miraculously bad figures will appear in the next couple of weeks?

What a sore loser Commons is, Rangers losing to a pub team, what about his beloved losers, going out of Europe, TWICE in the same season, first being dumped out of the Champions League, then, going out of the Europa League, with the worst European results record, EVER!

It realy is so good to read all these great headlines

I find the mhedia's reporting of the Bears as bias spite reporting, it's strange that when scum fans were rioting outside the paedodome after the Ross County Cup exit, assaulting & injuring Police Officers among other things, there was no mass reporting by the mhedia then, it seems that to the mhedia, the scum can do no wrong

It's always great to read Brian Laudrup's column. When he can make it over here wants to shake our manager's hand and congratulate him.

How did McGregor make it into team of the day? o_O he dad 1 save to make, was a cracker right enough, but come on, 1 save :oops:

Spiers really is hurting, he's pathetic, and cant admit he was way off the mark with his past comments about SG's appointment and Tav's leadership.

The paper of choice for the corduroy cvnt says we beat St Boo 3-2. Awful publication.

Anyway, the rest is staunch and magnificent.

That is an impressive array of the sports pages. A lot of work for you today copying and uploading all the content. Appreciated.

Thanks Mark, your dedication to duty today is above and beyond.

Last edited:

Somebody needs to call this prick out on his shite.

Thanks Mark.
Delicious

“Rangers 3 St Mirren 2” erm ...god..my stream really was poor on Saturday!!!!!!!!

Back